Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YUMI - Thai - In Manchester Now!!  (Read 969 times)

Offline CameronB

Good Morning Lads
Thought would give you the heads- up and just noticed that this tasty looking Thai Yumi who was at Wigan is now in Manchester 😉 She has great reviews on both AW and here so looks legit. Had I not an an excellent punt on Eliza Fitness 2 days ago , I would have 💯 tried to book Yumi too but need a break this week..🤣👍
External Link/Members Only

Offline allaroundmyhat

She was showing in Blackpool the other day.....regret not getting in touch

Online frankc

Good Morning Lads
Thought would give you the heads- up and just noticed that this tasty looking Thai Yumi who was at Wigan is now in Manchester 😉 She has great reviews on both AW and here so looks legit. Had I not an an excellent punt on Eliza Fitness 2 days ago , I would have 💯 tried to book Yumi too but need a break this week..🤣👍
External Link/Members Only

Yeah, I noticed her in Blackpool yesterday, She's definitely legit, I've seen her a few times and she's a decent shag, looks like she's dropped her prices as well.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah, I noticed her in Blackpool yesterday, She's definitely legit, I've seen her a few times and she's a decent shag, looks like she's dropped her prices as well.
Yeah she popped up on Sunday / Monday change over day and i'd pencilled her in for the weekend based on your review  :drinks:
Could be having a wank now instead  :cry:

Online frankc

Could be having a wank now instead  :cry:

I've been in touch with her today........I'll give her one for you mate  :P ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've been in touch with her today........I'll give her one for you mate  :P ;)
Seemingly with most of the Thai's i've seen in the last few months you've already been there  :rolleyes:

They all ask if I know Mr Frankc  ;)

Online frankc

They probably know me more as that " Tall, fat, bald headed perverted fuckface "

Offline CameronB

Seemingly with most of the Thai's i've seen in the last few months you've already been there  :rolleyes:

Haha Yeah Fank does not fuck about, hence zero missed opportunities, especially The Sexy Thai's. You have to ❤ them, always petite, lovely skin and nice welcoming service 😋 We do NEED 2 New Thai's to "burst onto the scene" ala Micah Richards 🤣 like we had with Thai Nisa and Thai Zoey back in the summer of 2022. See what happens 👌