Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ebonybarbiexx - Stratford  (Read 1430 times)

1 review(s) for ebonybarbiexx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

PJ88

Hi guys :)

I can see no review of this girl so I took TOFTT  :drinks:
Here we go:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was kinda funny experience to be honest. I was in the mood for quick bang, and I found this new girl in Stratford.

Comms: She was "available today", so I send her a txt. Nothing. So I called her, and phone was off. Tried 10 mins later. Off. Tried 5 mins later, ON and she picked up. I asked classic questions, is it you, how much, what time, post code. Told her I will call in 2 mins to check where is she based. Phones off, call again, phone off, call again phone ON  :crazy: Ok agreed 30mins for 60£.

Place: It's a Travelodge hotel 5 mins from Stratford station, so it's nice.

Girl: Pretty, same like on the pictures. She came to pick me up from reception, she can be like 21-23, quite a cutie. I like black girls so I was getting into mood :) She is quite a quiet type, doesn't talk much, but is friendly.

Punt: This is where things are getting more funny. I asked what is allowed, and what is not, she just told me no bareback and anal, the rest is discretion. So I told her if she can lay down and let me play with her a bit. No probs, all good. I was enjoying those nice boobs and after a while decided that it's time for sex. Put condom on, penetrate her, and after while she tell me she need some lube. No problem with me but....girl can't find a lube. Plus my condom was bit bloody. I became bit suspicious.... well but she licked her fingers and wet her vagina so here we go. Bam bam bam, sex quite okay, one position with eyes closed (i like it like that). After a while I decided it's time to finish, so I ask her where can I finish. "In the bathroom"... in a fucking bathroom????? "Yes there are towels and bin".......WHAAAAAAT???  :lol:
Ok so I gave up, and went to finish myself into bathroom. Well but no towels and no bin in the bathroom. I became amused by this situation and just left condom on the sink.
I actually have suspicion that girl was on her period. You can imagine my caution when I was trying to put that bloody condom off myself with a toilet paper. Luckily a succeeded. I gave myself goooooooooood wash, finished myself and went to dress myself.
Girl is laying on bed, hardly noticing me, messaging on the phone. So I dressed myself and left home.

Until now I am laughing about "where can I finish"..."oh, bathroom"  :lol:

So I basically banged cute black girl, who was on her period and told me to finish in bathroom. You can't make up these stories  :lol:

But....honestly, it wasn't a bad punt. It got bit of a twist but who cares....girl was pretty and sex was good :)

Offline iluvebonys

i saw her profile today and messaged her for a meet.
would you say she is worth a visit then...im a massive fan of ebony girls and looking for a nice one..but on a budget

Offline saintsfan

Thanks for review PJ88 - on my hotlist and seems VFM at £80/hr - did she do FK and OWO and did you do RO? - CIM is at discretion but seems like you didn't ask for it - obviously was on her period and I had a similar experience with another WG a couple of weeks ago.

Offline leatherlover

After a while I decided it's time to finish, so I ask her where can I finish. "In the bathroom"... in a fucking bathroom????? "Yes there are towels and bin".......WHAAAAAAT???  :lol:

What do you mean "Where can I finish"? I'm presuming this was after you had dumped your load in the condom?

PJ88

i saw her profile today and messaged her for a meet.
would you say she is worth a visit then...im a massive fan of ebony girls and looking for a nice one..but on a budget

I think you should call her because she can't message for some reason. And yes, I think she is worth oh visit. Price is fine and sex is good :)

PJ88

Thanks for review PJ88 - on my hotlist and seems VFM at £80/hr - did she do FK and OWO and did you do RO? - CIM is at discretion but seems like you didn't ask for it - obviously was on her period and I had a similar experience with another WG a couple of weeks ago.

Happy to help :) She didn't FK or do OWO or RO, but I didn't expect that, so I can't say if she does it or no. I'm trying to be as protected as possible to not catch any STD, so I avoid these things.

PJ88

What do you mean "Where can I finish"? I'm presuming this was after you had dumped your load in the condom?

No no...the thing is, that I rarely can dump my load when I have sex with condom. So usually after I have enough of sex, I let them suck my nipples and then I jerk myself off or they jerk me off. So when I asked "where can I finish" I meant, where can I unload so I won't do mess. They usually put some towel in front of me so all what comes out end up there. So you can imagine my surprise when she sent me to bathroom :lol:

Offline leatherlover

So you can imagine my surprise when she sent me to bathroom :lol:

Mate, that's really shit. That would kill it for me, much as I love fucking black girls.

Offline claretandblue

Mate, that's really shit. That would kill it for me, much as I love fucking black girls.
+1 stood there wanking yourself off in the bathroom and having paid for the pleasure, this plus the blood makes this sound like a clear negative to me

Offline saintsfan

+2 off my hotlist as she seems way too passive with no enthusiasm for the job

Offline collector

Had this one in the TOFTT HL. Thinking to remove her, thanks for the warning.
All this "where can I cum" situation sounds very weird. It was a question you should ask OP, before the sex or even better before money exchange.
IMO a CIM should be always asked with an unreviewed prossie and I guess you didn't want to finish in this way. On the contrary when I want to finish on the WG's body I don't even ask sometimes, I think is too normal and should be included in the basic service.

PJ88

Yeah I guess I should just ask up front how can I finish myself. I will start doing it like that from now on.

As for Sergei....haha I saw that pic, and made me laugh, but luckily no man presence in the room  :sarcastic:

Guys...overally, I would say she is OK. Price is reasonable for what you get, and girl is pretty. How many times do we get screwed by romanians for the same price? It was OK punt :)

ramrodronnie

+1 leatherlover

ramrodronnie

+1 stood there wanking yourself off in the bathroom and having paid for the pleasure, this plus the blood makes this sound like a clear negative to me

+1 claretandblue

ramrodronnie

Had this one in the TOFTT HL. Thinking to remove her, thanks for the warning.
All this "where can I cum" situation sounds very weird. It was a question you should ask OP, before the sex or even better before money exchange.
IMO a CIM should be always asked with an unreviewed prossie and I guess you didn't want to finish in this way. On the contrary when I want to finish on the WG's body I don't even ask sometimes, I think is too normal and should be included in the basic service.

+1 collector

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review OP. I also like ebony WGs, and have  ebonybarbiexx on my HL. But after reading the OPs Review it has really put a downer on my wanting to see her.

ramrodronnie

I'm sure that we've all read her Enjoys? Bur after reading the OP Review, it would seem that she doesn't deliver on most of them. Also it would appear that she doesn't mind having sex whilst on her period.

Enjoys:

15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral 
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Toys
Travel Companion

fredpunter

I'm sure that we've all read her Enjoys? Bur after reading the OP Review, it would seem that she doesn't deliver on most of them. Also it would appear that she doesn't mind having sex whilst on her period.

Enjoys:

15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral 
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Toys
Travel Companion

Perhaps she should add blood sports to the list

ramrodronnie

Perhaps she needs to start being more honest.

DazedCorinthian

Outcall to your home for £350 or to a hotel £450 for overnight. Not bad for such a nice body. Requires full name for hotel booking and name and address for residential outcall. I'm wary. If she was more enthusiastic and offered CIM or on the face I might go for it.  I have a thing for black girls :kiss:

But I despise Travelodge. At half the price they're poor value. Won't be seeing this one even if she is on her period, which I like, because I'm a filthy fucker.  :dance:

I bet she wouldn't let me lick her bloody parts.  :thumbsdown:

PJ88

Outcall to your home for £350 or to a hotel £450 for overnight. Not bad for such a nice body. Requires full name for hotel booking and name and address for residential outcall. I'm wary. If she was more enthusiastic and offered CIM or on the face I might go for it.  I have a thing for black girls :kiss:

But I despise Travelodge. At half the price they're poor value. Won't be seeing this one even if she is on her period, which I like, because I'm a filthy fucker.  :dance:

Actually I think she would, because I was kissing her tummy with legs on my shoulders and she was pushing me down :) But I refused  :timeout:

ramrodronnie

Yuk  :vomit: You sick fucker DazedCorinthian. However I do agree that she should deliver on her services advertised.