Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anda / Marylebone  (Read 3910 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charlfol

This punt took place earlier this year, thought I'd mention this

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30min

Basement apartment about 5 min walk from Marylebone Station

Appearance
Very beautiful and tall lady. Slim body. Big boobs for sure.

Service

Introduced herself with a handshake and quickly exchanged the documents. Began DFK and we were snogging all over the bed. Sucked and licked on her amazing nipples until she moaned. Then moved on to OWO which was all good with her rubbing her boobs and nipples over my cock.

We then got into the main course. We were interchanging between missionary and doggy. I gave her a good pounding before she moved into RCG. I eventually came once returning to doggy position. She gave me a massage and we had a friendly chat. She is definitely worth the money.

Ratings

Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Comms: 8/10

Overall: 8/10

Online PLeisure

Thanks for posting your review. Can you remember which month you saw her?

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Always been tempted to visit Anda but the limited likes list/services on offer have held me back - that plus she’s a smoker. 

One day maybe?  :unknown:

Online PLeisure

I thought she'd stopped as of Lockdown 1 - she occasionally logs onto AW but I haven't seen her displaying as Available or the contact number published.
OP, would be helpful to know when you saw her, please.

Offline Qwerty69

I believe she stopped working the 3rd week of march. I saw her on the 1st week of march. She's gone back to Romania. I sent her an email, but no reply. Hopefully she comes back somepoint next year. She's a solid punt and value for money. If anyone knows any other info, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Offline Charlfol

I would say some time in January.