Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spitroast threesome with a tv and f  (Read 1168 times)

Offline samreece

So I was scrolling through viva street today and an interesting advert came up. External Link/Members Only
Hopefully that works. They’re advertising together as duo and was wondering if anyone has ever tried anything like this or if anyone has some thoughts. I think I may go for it as I’m sold on the idea of spit roasting a little skank and watching her get fucked and sucking cock, but obviously they’re roms so I’m a bit cautious as 240 p/h isn’t cheap to me! Any thoughts would be appreciated

Offline Yankee41

I think i would look elsewhere.   There are tons of stunning trans girls in london to pick from.  Im sure a few have girl friends they can duo with if you ask.

Offline samreece

I think i would look elsewhere.   There are tons of stunning trans girls in london to pick from.  Im sure a few have girl friends they can duo with if you ask.

I thought of that and the responses I got weren’t the best. It seems most girls were asking for money to fuck me and the tv plus I’d have to pay the tv also. That’s like triple and hardly seemed worth it

Offline Yankee41

Every once in a great while i would see some duos advertising a female and tranny.  Its never going to be cheap but not totally unreasonable.  I would think 3-400 for the hour.
You might have more luck if you can find a regular that is open to it so you can bring them along if the opportunity arises.