Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party London  (Read 1566 times)

Offline yellowrebel

Has anyone been to one of these events recently? External Link/Members Only

The reviews sound like the quality has been going down in recent years but I feel like £160 for 2 hours is still good VFM.

Would be keen to hear what recent punters think..

Offline Yankee41

Ive been wanting to go but ive been told your right about the quality.  Its really hard to find info about the girls without some decent digging.  I feel they could at least put some effort into trying to showcase the girls other than a first name and a couple pics. 

Offline Joemanjoe

I went over a year ago and it was decent value for money though the quality of the girls varied a bit. There were 5 girls but seems they only have 3 these days and they don't list a ratio of men to women anymore (it used to be 2.1 maximum) i did look when it first returned and they were listing 1.2 not sure if that was a typo. Basically with the way tbings are with covid I think you're going to get less girls on offer and less per day. Im not risking it at the moment

Offline Steve2

I went over a year ago and it was decent value for money though the quality of the girls varied a bit. There were 5 girls but seems they only have 3 these days and they don't list a ratio of men to women anymore (it used to be 2.1 maximum) i did look when it first returned and they were listing 1.2 not sure if that was a typo. Basically with the way tbings are with covid I think you're going to get less girls on offer and less per day. Im not risking it at the moment

After 3 years, it is about time you gave something back to the forum by way of reviews
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:45:19 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Joemanjoe

After 3 years, it is about time you gave something back to the forum by way of reviews

I tried to post reviews several times but could never get it to work for some reason. I assumed because I didn't have enough posts? So I thought I'd just try to post info when I could though I'm not the most active site member

Not sure why you're giving me attitude when I'm trying to provide some info. Might have joined 3 years ago but im not posting a lot and I'm not demanding info so...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 09:30:00 pm by Joemanjoe »

Offline no2punter

I went to one of the last parties before the start of the pandemic. Didn’t review as with only two others there it’d be fairly easy to ID me.

There was a 4:3 client to WG ratio, and one of the guys left after doing it with one girl. The 1:1 ratio that followed was good for getting a full experience with each of the girls, but also made hogging easier.

One of the girls (looked Rom) had a bad attitude and seemed like she might be high. The other two did a great job though and were fairly well known and well reviewed on here.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 10:33:47 am by no2punter »