Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best dirty talker  (Read 2372 times)

Offline BootsnBunches

So which girls out there can you recommend who are happy to talk dirty and aren’t offended by the same?

Offline hendrix

MissKDD is absolutely great at this.

Offline BootsnBunches

MissKDD is absolutely great at this.

Cheers.  I’m looking for a girl who is happy to tell me what a perv I am and what a slut she is.

Offline hendrix

Cheers.  I’m looking for a girl who is happy to tell me what a perv I am and what a slut she is.

She can certainly do that, having experienced it myself! I'm sure there are others out there but hearing that kind of filth in her London/Essex accent does it for me!  :wacko:

Offline ratedj

Surrey Sarah is also an option. Though on the older side if you check out her reviews you'll see she has an extremely filthy mind (in a good way of course!).

Offline Yankee41

I second surrey sarah.  Filthy mind.

Offline BootsnBunches

Offline ratedj

Offline enoahballard

She's disappeared unfortunately but I have to say this girl was the BEST dirty talker.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223386.msg2286391
once she got going she'd start spontaneously moaning talking about the filthiest, hottest things she'd done previously . it was fricking wild. I miss her so much. she kept on saying that she'd text me her new number if she ever changes her number or decides to not advertise publicly but then I lost the sim I used with her and she disappeared. She'd be in my team forever otherwise.

Offline joe diddley

Lucy (Polish) of Angel's Touch in Ilford now works doing outcalls in the Brighton-Worthing area, though she is hard to pin down for a meeting nowadays. Her English is quite limited but she is fluent in filthy Ponglish.

Offline MCullen71

Offline winkywanky

Not only will she talk dirty like a seasoned whore on heat, she'll do it while you have your dick up her arse and she's squirting all over the carpet  :drinks:.

Offline Ivan Drago

Lucy (Polish) of Angel's Touch in Ilford now works doing outcalls in the Brighton-Worthing area, though she is hard to pin down for a meeting nowadays. Her English is quite limited but she is fluent in filthy Ponglish.

Hi, do you have a link or contact details for Lucy. I miss Angels Touch.

Many thanks

Offline joe diddley

Hi, do you have a link or contact details for Lucy. I miss Angels Touch.

Many thanks

Will dig it out and PM you. Note that her availability is very limited and you will probably need to sort out a hotel meet with her somewhere on the south coast, but if that works for you ...