Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irene_ - London  (Read 766 times)

OddBall

This is my first review so please forgive any mistakes.

I recently saw Irene_ for a two hour session (£200).

External Link/Members Only

I contacted her on AW and received a prompt and enthusiastic response to my requests. Communication was excellent throughout by AW email, SMS text and call.

I then read the reviews of her on here and was a little put off.

But something intrigued me about her and, after some more emails were exchanged, I started to feel more reassured.

Irene arrived promptly at my hotel and was respectfully and discretely dressed.

She has uploaded accurate, untouched photos to herself so what you see is what you get.

We had discussed what she would and would not do and she was completely faithful to her word. Everything she did, she did with enthusiasm.

I particularly recommend her blowjob!

She has quite a serious demeanour. Not somber, but a little stern. But she is intelligent, friendly and, as mentioned above, enthusiastic. Although it is not her mother tongue, she is fluent in English. She wasn’t particularly vocal during our session, but that’s not something I requested. She is easy to understand though and has no difficulty understanding you.

I didn’t ask for a GFE. Even so, it is clear that she is a caring person who takes this work seriously.

She is clean and hygienic and, quite understandably, will expect the same from you.

She is certainly not a clockwatcher. There was no time wasting when she arrived and  we actually ran over time at the end.

It was a thoroughly satisfying session for me and I would have no hesitation seeing her again.

It’s pointless me discussing whether she is attractive or sexy or whether she has a gorgeous body. I think that is all in the eye of the beholder. So, if you like what you see in her photos and you agree what you want with her beforehand, I can’t see why you would be disappointed.

holland

This is my first review so please forgive any mistakes.

I recently saw Irene_ for a two hour session (£200).

External Link/Members Only

I contacted her on AW and received a prompt and enthusiastic response to my requests. Communication was excellent throughout by AW email, SMS text and call.

I then read the reviews of her on here and was a little put off.

But something intrigued me about her and, after some more emails were exchanged, I started to feel more reassured.

Irene arrived promptly at my hotel and was respectfully and discretely dressed.

She has uploaded accurate, untouched photos to herself so what you see is what you get.

We had discussed what she would and would not do and she was completely faithful to her word. Everything she did, she did with enthusiasm.

I particularly recommend her blowjob!

She has quite a serious demeanour. Not somber, but a little stern. But she is intelligent, friendly and, as mentioned above, enthusiastic. Although it is not her mother tongue, she is fluent in English. She wasn’t particularly vocal during our session, but that’s not something I requested. She is easy to understand though and has no difficulty understanding you.

I didn’t ask for a GFE. Even so, it is clear that she is a caring person who takes this work seriously.

She is clean and hygienic and, quite understandably, will expect the same from you.

She is certainly not a clockwatcher. There was no time wasting when she arrived and  we actually ran over time at the end.

It was a thoroughly satisfying session for me and I would have no hesitation seeing her again.

It’s pointless me discussing whether she is attractive or sexy or whether she has a gorgeous body. I think that is all in the eye of the beholder. So, if you like what you see in her photos and you agree what you want with her beforehand, I can’t see why you would be disappointed.
Thank Irene for your review :lol: :dash:
We'll have a shower before meet you.
Thanks for remind us :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 02:03:52 pm by holland »

Offline CrazyforCIM

Is It possible to stay 2 hours with a romanian Wg? Considering that once they take the money they want you out as soon as possible, I don' t think so. Sounds like a completely fake review written by her or her Pimp.  So this WG basically one to avoid.

Offline Marmalade

Fat old cow with udders that swing — and probably a Pakistani pimp to write such shit.

OddBall

I’m a punter, I’m genuine  and my review stands. If it helps one other punter, it’s worthwhile.

How do you exist as human beings when you are consumed with such vicious bile?  You wankers are beneath contempt and I’ll waste no more breath on you.