Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brazil  (Read 930 times)

Offline SHRAIKA

Her profile is deleted and I was about to call her next week as Im in town.Does anyone have her details so I can call her thx.

Online Punterperson1971

Her profile is deleted and I was about to call her next week as Im in town.Does anyone have her details so I can call her thx.
Joined September last year and you decide to ask now with your first and only post,another very strange op

Offline SHRAIKA

Very strange asking for a hookers phone in punting forum...very strange indeed...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Very strange asking for a hookers phone in punting forum...very strange indeed...

Phone numbers can't be posted unless in the public domain, just one of the strange rules on here. Might be worth you reading them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

vw

she probably sensed you were coming and hid.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Beamer

Weirdo and sarcastic - what was your previous name on here?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Fuck off leach  :hi:

Offline Anadin

It looked like she was coming back at a really inflated price than the profile was deleted. Oh well I wasn't gonna pay those rates anyway but I'm gutted as I'd seen her quite a few times.
Anyway I'd expect her phone number would likely be useless anyway as they usually just get new sims when they come back into the country.

Offline zinger

Last time she was away for ages she said she was in Belfast.. maybe she will return - who knows.

Good punt, great ass and oral skills. Oh well..