Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nattaly in Nottingham  (Read 3238 times)

Randolph

Anybody ever tried Nattaly in Nottingham before?

She was in the city a couple of years back and I fancied trying. She's Romanian but seems nice enough on the phone... any reports?

Offline Time2blow

Yeah I seen her a few times a few years ago I still got her number she's a nice lady friendly kind etc I haven't been to see her recently but I wouldn't say no to her though

Online NervousJ

I'd seen the ad and written it off as her being a Rom... So it's a decent service... I quite fancy some big spaniels ears tits.... :D

Offline Time2blow

Iv got to say there are some fit looking Romanian girls but never 100% if they genuine or not but 2 years ago I thought I give her go a bit weary (I saw her first on adultwork site) but it end up being a good punt and I can't talk about all Romanian girls but she was good from what I can remember but like I said not seen her recently so can't say what's she like now even though I have spoken to her recent only but not gone to see her as she working in a house in hyson green near the post office and shops very busy area with 2 other girls

Offline Steely Dan

You missed the best pic.  In this one she releases the truth - she is a centaur!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Randolph

Nice pictures, time2blow. That's how I remember her looking - a lot better than in the ad on VivaStreet. I had a punt at her place a couple of years back on Ransom Road. Looked like she was a live-in-lodger at a bungalow with an old boy and Nattaly was also answering phones for a couple of other Roms who were there. I took one of her friends. Back then she was charging 50 an hour but it's gone up a lot -- must have honed her skills.

Nottslad88

Hi all, thanks for the post, i have been so close to booking nattaly for ages but never went through with it, so this post with more pics and good reviews, i thought why not. Went before work around 9am, her flat is near maryland in hyson green, was on guard at the begining because there were alot of rooms within the property and nataly kept going out of the room at first but the booking was great. Paid £40 for 15min, got owo, sex in afew positions, she has cracking tits, she is smaller then i thought, pics dont do her juctice, very chatty and good sense of humour. 30 mins later ive just finished and happy, she a good punt and would see again

Offline Time2blow

Nottslad88 she is a Gem most Romanian girl you feel on edge but she makes u feel relaxed she has 2 other friends 1 is this really big Bbw and the other is fit but nattely for me all day long

Online NervousJ

Tits look great, is she fairly hefty around the middle...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Worth £50 just to suck on them massive titties, I'll hotlist for another day

Online NervousJ

Ha ha ha, I thought the same...

I might have a sneaky end of month punt...

The last rom I saw was tragically awfull, so I hope she is slightly better, I swore never again but a big rack is a big rack...

Offline spurs

tanya formerly kylie louis has a great set of  boobs : : :  :yahoo:

Online NervousJ

tanya formerly kylie louis has a great set of  boobs : : :  :yahoo:

I tried to see her yesterday but we couldn't find a suitable time, good boobs by the looks, but not massive bangers !!!!

Offline Time2blow

Feel like some fun my usual is in holiday :( so might have a pop on this haven't seen her for ages but looks the same I let u guys know what's it like etc I asked nottslad88 about her flat where it was so I know in advance but no reply back

Offline dreedy

Anyone know if she'll do CIM? Thinking about a paying her a visit soon

Offline Time2blow

No she don't do cim I asked that question already hahaha cum on boobs etc but not in the mouth or the face it's a shame I was gonna show her some of my art work hahaha

Offline Time2blow

She just in a busy place so many people around as there loads of shops etc in Hyson green where there the post office takeaways etc

tangine

hi,
I have seen her BBW friend a few times  and left a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85357.0
they are much better group of romanians compared to all other who go from town to town.
I know Nattaly and she is a nice Girl.

melisa current link on viva External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:36:16 pm by tangine »

Hp149

anyone know where she is now can't seem to find her?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Hopefully, if in furture members post the advert AND her profile, then we can still follow her, even when the advert has expired (as as the above has now expired).

Nottslad88

When i met here afew months ago she said she was going travelling and back home for a while but would be back in notts before winter, so hopefully wont be too long til she returns

Offline Time2blow

She is pregnant? thats why she ain't around I don't know if she had a partner or if it was a customers