Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Girl Chelsea Woking  (Read 1226 times)

Offline contentguy

Any intel on this lady welcome.  The profile says British, but not much else.  Though she is pricey.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline DrConners

The profile has only been active since 2nd of December Guy - and does say 'bare with me while I fully complete my profile'.

Talk about quick off the mark!! - back in your paddock & await starters orders boy ;)

I jest, obviously, I mean give it a week & see if the she's updated it  :hi:

Offline contentguy

You're probably right Doc.  It's just that I have a window of opportunity today and there aren't many opportunities around.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

You're probably right Doc.  It's just that I have a window of opportunity today and there aren't many opportunities around.

Guy

I had a look at the PG. Very tempting (more body pics, no face), though they look familiar. I can't place them though and having trouble doing an image search. Either way, she's likely not a newbie to the scene.

I'd definitely want confirmation that she's English and I'd expect extras. Feels a but risky.

Offline contentguy

Well, I called.
She sounded quite nice, not a British accent, sounded American.

Anyway, I asked to confirm a few of her services, after a pause she said oh shit.
It sounded like she was reflecting that she'd said she was going to do stuff that she was actually going to be asked to do.
me: is there a problem?
mutters: i guess I can try.

She had said she'd text the address, listed as Woking but she says she's in Farnborough.
She didn't text, and pressed the red button when I called back.

So - not British / English as stated, probably doesn't do the services she lists as likes, and is no longer on my hot list.  Though it seems I'm off hers too!

Guy

Offline aj12345

Also made an inquiry. Extras:
CIM £20, give rimming £50, anal £50.

But after reading above post, I'd be surprised if she does any of it.

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Indeed and lets be honest we have no idea what she looks like so the body pics are most likely someone elses in the first place and she hasn't told us the whole truth on her likes list. At £160 its an expensive TOFTT. Shame but looks like one to miss on first scrutiny. :hi:

Offline aj12345

External Link/Members Only
Indeed and lets be honest we have no idea what she looks like so the body pics are most likely someone elses in the first place and she hasn't told us the whole truth on her likes list. At £160 its an expensive TOFTT. Shame but looks like one to miss on first scrutiny. :hi:
Agree.

South East is getting drier by the day. So difficult to find someone good and reliable that's in the area often.

Offline contentguy

+1 to it being terrible in the s/east.
I see she's now decided she's in Farnborough and offering incalls after 2pm today.

Getting some popcorn and will wait and see what fb turns up.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Also made an inquiry. Extras:
CIM £20, give rimming £50, anal £50.

But after reading above post, I'd be surprised if she does any of it.

Pretty punchy pricing, considering she's unproven, isn't showing her face and hasn't even got any AW feedback. I can imagine a few punters with more money than sense giving this a go, since she's new to the area, but definitely wait & see for me. Feels like someone trying make (scam?) a few quid before Christmas.
If her 15 min price was more reasonable (e.g. £60 to include CIM), I could be tempted though.

Profile has been updated to reflect she's in Farnborough today. Interesting to see if the service menu gets updated as well.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Now in London and more info on the profile. I get the impression she knows about UKP  :lol:

Looks quite fit to me and there's a little bit of Joss Stone about her. Perhaps if she had proven, outstanding skils there could be a sensible debate about whether £250/hr all in was good value, but it's not for me at this point.  Even the GFE @ £160/hr still feels risky.

Offline contentguy

Indeed Fuzzy, £160 PH was a tad on the expensive side, but £250 PH is verging on the delusional when the SP has virtually no feedback.
I'd pass on the £160 because Whores's Law says that if extras or different rates are listed, without being specific about the services they apply to, then the higher rate always applies to whatever the punter asks for.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Indeed Fuzzy, £160 PH was a tad on the expensive side, but £250 PH is verging on the delusional when the SP has virtually no feedback.
I'd pass on the £160 because Whores's Law says that if extras or different rates are listed, without being specific about the services they apply to, then the higher rate always applies to whatever the punter asks for.

Guy

Yes, there would definitely need to be some discussion and agreement about what was available at £160/hr. Still chewing the cud on this one.

Offline contentguy

She's now in Ascot if you fancy TOFTT Fuzzy.

Guy

Offline aj12345

Gotta admit she looks stunning with the new pics. But £160 is a difficult TOFTT.

Offline contentguy

Gotta admit she looks stunning with the new pics. But £160 is a difficult TOFTT.

And £250 (which it will end up being) is even more!
She's definitely off my hot list, but then, she wouldn't take my call after I made an enquiry about services she's listing.

Guy

Offline aj12345

And £250 (which it will end up being) is even more!
She's definitely off my hot list, but then, she wouldn't take my call after I made an enquiry about services she's listing.

Guy
Oh yeah that's true. The £160 is vanilla only. I forgot about that.
After your experience with asking about services, I have a feeling they are not on offer.

There's another Chelsea (Misschelseabrook) who also charges £160 with the only extra being for anal and provides similar services. Shame she's not in the area more ofyen as she delivers all services with aplomb.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She's now in Ascot if you fancy TOFTT Fuzzy.

Guy

Nah... I enquired what was in the GFE and she said owo, sex, kissing and cuddling. Cuddling? I kid you not. I said that I was after CIM but wasn't prepared to upgrade to the PSE. I thought she might make some sort of offer (e.g. an extra £20) in which case I might have gone for it, but she didn't reply. Clearly does well enough or is so far up her own arse not to bother. I suppose I could have suggested something but her messages were so short and matter of fact that the fire had long since burnt out on this one.

Offline contentguy

Nah... I enquired what was in the GFE and she said owo, sex, kissing and cuddling. Cuddling? I kid you not. I said that I was after CIM but wasn't prepared to upgrade to the PSE. I thought she might make some sort of offer (e.g. an extra £20) in which case I might have gone for it, but she didn't reply. Clearly does well enough or is so far up her own arse not to bother. I suppose I could have suggested something but her messages were so short and matter of fact that the fire had long since burnt out on this one.

I guess she likes the idea of earning £160/£250 an hour, but actually doing something for it horrifies her.  Shame as if her pics are genuine she’s a good looking girl, though from the brief conversation we had, she appeared to be a rabbit in the headlights.

Definitely one to avoid.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Definitely one to avoid.

For now, I agree, but I'm prepared to see if she hangs around. I sense that she's after easy money before Xmas (another reason I'm steering clear) but if she's still going in the spring, has sorted her game out and is offering more sensible prices (IMO) then maybe.

Offline contentguy

She’s aware of this from the way that she changed her profile.
I anticipate she’ll be making an entrance soon.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

She’s aware of this from the way that she changed her profile.
I anticipate she’ll be making an entrance soon.

Guy

Do you mean you expect her to post on this thread? Why on earth would she?

Offline contentguy

Do you mean you expect her to post on this thread? Why on earth would she?

Were questioning her rates and services, she may feel the need for some prossiesplaining.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234824

Recent review and a link back to her previous AW profiles and reviews. Ah the power of UKP.