Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Epsom Massages  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Nonoyes

Hi all

Question for the Surrey based punters. Thinking of getting a massage this week around the epsom/kingston area. Any recommendations other than DST, Elements orPound Lane.

Thanks

K

Offline Waterhouse

Not had the pleasure myself, however Salus in Baker Street, Weybridge has had some positive feedback recently.

Do a search on 'Salus' and check out a review on Coco from Pound Lane, then you can decide.

:hi:

Offline Muff licker

DST have another shop in molesey I have had a bit of luck there.
They have a young Chinese girl working on a Sunday but be warned she is badly organised

There is also this one in Ham parade, worth asking who is working its a bit hit and miss. Anya is good but she stopped wanking me before I had finished shooting my laod

External Link/Members Only

Offline bartholomew

There's always 122 Ewell Rd

Where I've seen Anya too. She was good but has strict limits. Used to be married to an English guy.

Offline bhudda

Theres the place in berrylands ... ive not been for a long time and wouldnt recommend based on how it used to be but it may have improved (im not going to be the one who finds out).

And then the "new place" in new malden has got good reviews lately.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Motspur Park - not really Surrey but close enough to the A3.
I'm working on the basis that my last visit was a one-off (messed around with the appointment) and it might be better next time.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=206461.0

Offline Fuzzyduck

There's another place on the Ewell Road, also on Gumtree

I've not been but exchanged messages with Nadia. FWIW this is what I learnt.
£45/hr + £50 for B2B. Option of massage table or bed. I didn't go because they didn't have a shower (only hot towels to wipe down afterwards) which was not an option in the really hot weather recently. Might be better now it's a bit cooler.

Best of luck, and please do report back.

Offline Muff licker

I have been to see Nadia who is practically opposite DST
Its a bit mechanical and clinical

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for that. Any upside to the session? I had in my mind youngish EE, but I may be way off base.
Reasonable figure?

Offline bhudda

Do you really mean DST? I wouldnt have said that was in surbiton. Do you the chinese place on ewell road nearer surbiton? 122 ewell road mentioned above?

Incidentally iirc on gumtree there are two ads that are very similar and both placed by someone called nadia but with different names for the masseuse. Do you know if there are two different lasses or one lass with two names?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:12:08 pm by bhudda »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Incidentally iirc on gumtree there are two ads that are very similar and both placed by someone called nadia but with different names for the masseuse. Do you know if there are two different lasses or one lass with two names?

I wondered the same. The number in the other ad for Anita seems to link to the chinese place by Teddington station. My assumption was that the locations are part of the same outfit and that it was likely to be the same girl.

Offline Muff licker

My mistake I do indeed mean opposite the Chinese place 122 ewell Road
I believe there are 2 EE girls working out of the premises (behind a beauty shop purpose built studio) massage on table B2B was available

Offline Nonoyes

Thanks for the tip guys. I think I’ll be heading to DST as it’s closer and one I haven’t yet tried. Will report back in the review soon.

I’m hoping they will do oral too as I’ve read it could be on the table

Offline Muff licker

I think you will be lucky to get Oral in the Ewell branch maybe B2B with fingering I had a BJ from the Molesey branch but she said keep it quiet LOL

Offline Nonoyes

Went to dst. Wrote a review in the south east region page. Title includes apples who I saw there

Offline Ssoap

Theres the place in berrylands ... ive not been for a long time and wouldnt recommend based on how it used to be but it may have improved (im not going to be the one who finds out).

And then the "new place" in new malden has got good reviews lately.

Seconded - went to Berrylands a couple of years ago, miniscule room, poor shower and the "girls" were a couple of chunky filipina aunties