Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlyssaDivine - Tour Maidstone  (Read 543 times)

Offline t0mm13

External Link/Members Only

Seen this lady pop up before. does not float my boat tbh but I just noticed she is now saying the below:
I have seen posts before ref a deposit and sure they been scammed so thought I would put this up as a bit of a red flag ?  :drinks:

**Deposit now required for all bookings**

Offline claretandblue

she has sent me texts to my punting phone on more than 1 occasion completely out of the blue asking me if I am going to rebook,poor form and dangerous for those who dont use a punting phone...

Her stance on owo and the way she looks down her nose at punters has her on my blacklist

Offline massageseeker1977

she has sent me texts to my punting phone on more than 1 occasion completely out of the blue asking me if I am going to rebook,poor form and dangerous for those who dont use a punting phone...

Her stance on owo and the way she looks down her nose at punters has her on my blacklist

That is appalling, just read her profile and it reads to me like she thinks she is above her station

Offline claretandblue

That is appalling, just read her profile and it reads to me like she thinks she is above her station

The last time she texted me was as about 6 months ago,I hadnt seen her in ages and hadnt contacted her.

I replied politely to her text saying no I wasnt interested (didnt even mention how unprofessional it is of her to be sending those texts) and just asked for future reference if she still wouldnt under any circumstances offer owo.

She replied with a barrage of abuse and told me never to contact her again,I pointed out she had contacted me not the other way around  :dash: and she then proceeded to send me multiple abusive random texts which I just ignored  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:58:08 am by claretandblue »

James999

She looks skinny and unhealthy in some of her profile pictures  :thumbsdown:

Offline massageseeker1977

The last time she texted me was as about 6 months ago,I hadnt seen her in ages and hadnt contacted her.

I replied politely to her text saying no I wasnt interested (didnt even mention how unprofessional it is of her to be sending those texts) and just asked for future reference if she still wouldnt under any circumstances offer owo.

She replied with a barrage of abuse and told me never to contact her again,I pointed out she had contacted me not the other way around  :dash: and she then proceeded to send me multiple abusive random texts which I just ignored  :wackogirl:

Shows plenty of class too then!?!?!

Chip on shoulder springs to mind

Offline king tarzan

Overpriced. ..
Looks stuck up miserable in main pictures.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline acer123

Overpriced. ..
Looks stuck up miserable in main pictures.

She recently had her second child. She is skinny.