Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure? Bracknell  (Read 1083 times)

Offline sensualencounter

If you put her number into search (3207188) you’ll see she has one positive review and a couple of mentions in other threads.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I’ve always been interested in her but seems she only works weekdays occasionally and also lack of pics and reviews have stopped me from going further. Would be interested if anyone has anything more to add - reviews anyone?

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you put her number into search (3207188) you’ll see she has one positive review and a couple of mentions in other threads.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I’ve always been interested in her but seems she only works weekdays occasionally and also lack of pics and reviews have stopped me from going further. Would be interested if anyone has anything more to add - reviews anyone?

Folk with better eyes than mine are better judges but the pic of her in jeans and t-shirt looks shopped to make her look much thinner at the waist. I get the sense she's chunkier than the photo would suggest. If you can get past gawping at her tits in her gallery pic, her arms look thick. I might be being unfair.

Offline Waterhouse

Folk with better eyes than mine are better judges but the pic of her in jeans and t-shirt looks shopped to make her look much thinner at the waist. I get the sense she's chunkier than the photo would suggest. If you can get past gawping at her tits in her gallery pic, her arms look thick. I might be being unfair.
99.9% sure it is indeed 'Shopped.

Look at the distortion at the top of the fridge/cupboard door, and the bottom of the wine glass... the base seems longer on one side, the side closest to her midriff.
 :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

I think you're right about being bigger. She looks a bit chunky in the legs in the jeans and also the arms in the tits pic. The only review also said "One or two sizes larger than the profile pic".

I'd like to see some unedited photos. And more of them.

Or, better still, some more reviews.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think you're right about being bigger. She looks a bit chunky in the legs in the jeans and also the arms in the tits pic. The only review also said "One or two sizes larger than the profile pic".

I'd like to see some unedited photos. And more of them.

Or, better still, some more reviews.

Perhaps OP could give it a go.

Offline sensualencounter

Perhaps OP could give it a go.

Jude86 time to step up to the plate TOFTT?  :drinks:

Offline Danj89

Made contact a few times but finishes early so can never really sort a booking with this one. Wouldn't mind toftt if I could make diaries sync.

Offline themaserman

Her arms look huge in gallery pic, totally disproportionate to profile jeans and T shirt one!

Offline switftjake

The private pics back up the skinny waist and rib cage. She seems to have a cracking figure so may be optical illusion that her arms look big

Offline time2play

Her arms look huge in gallery pic, totally disproportionate to profile jeans and T shirt one!

Have to agree. Those 2 photos don't seem to add up somehow. Has always put me off.

Offline Waterhouse

If in doubt, leave it out.   :hi:

Offline switftjake

If in doubt, leave it out.   :hi:
Or TOFTT. If she offered massage at cheaper rate I’d step up

Offline Waterhouse

Not often that a natural size 8 frame will have a natural G cup.  :unknown:

Offline mrsuperstar

Triee to see her a couple of times and failed, only does comms through AW email, its a nightmare to sort anything out

Offline themaserman

I mailed her and asked her her size, she replied :I’m a curvy size 8 big boobs and bum.

But I still wouldn't risk it