Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Roxana  (Read 862 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Miss+Roxana 

First review on here, but here goes nevertheless

Been punting for 5 years or so, am used to Vfm eastern european girls
Who can be found on awork who provide good services. Due to my regulars on holidays or unavilable i opted to go to the above girl who at time was based in edmonton, in a house ive been b4 and with girls who as mentioned above provided great service.

The same however CAnnot be said fr this girl who frm the beggining was just asking me fr money as soon i walked in when i was trying to ask her service while trying to grasp if this girl would be any good!

Well paperwork sorted she came back and tried to give me a bj with every minute saying "fuck baby?" . Terrible bj btw the girls seems like she doesnt know what shes doing or most likely doesnt want to give a good service but wants the money only!

After 5 mins and getting bored of her crapy bj n requests to fuck i reluctantly said yess. Again shit fuck, dont touch her tits she dnt like it. After cumming she offered £10 backk so to cut my time short because she had another punter waiting outside her house who tried to persuade me in not going in before him, so he could see her first. Wish i said go ahead and walked at that time, but i wasmt to know how crap she is.

:diablo:

Overall waste of money and time and not a girl any punter should see, very poor and a rip-off.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.
Her profile doesn't inspire me with confidence, particularly those who hide their feedback.
She's hidden her feedback, but doesn't appear to have any so is obviously expecting some.

She, or rather Sergei, says she is Hungarian, but one wonders if she is Romanian - it's that sort of crap, conveyor belt service.

Offline Johny Stone

She is gipsy or roma, lots of them in Hungary as well as in Romania.

Taz

Your welcome buddy, thats what ukpunt is good for!
Never had a good romainian punt, tried 3 girls frm there
And again similar waste of time and money!

Never again!

Taz

This itch now known as jasmine baby 22..bollocks this girl str8 waste of money! Avoid! 

External Link/Members Only