Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot.alexisxxx  (Read 2602 times)

Offline laidbackasiandude

She is also listed here, pictures do match but no idea regarding the narrative.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trenlover

She is also listed here, pictures do match but no idea regarding the narrative.

thanks, she only does outcalls and 1hr starts at £180 ( lol? ) and on her Q&A it looks like kissing will be discretion only.

I dont care how good your body or your service is £180 for 1 hour even outcall is not a reasonable or fair fee.

Offline PapaSmurf

Hmm, there some shenanigans with this one.

The pics are very professional which often indicates some catfishing, but it past the google image search test for the most part.

I'll give her a call and I may arrange a cautious meet up.

Keep you updated.

maddog6969

I will do a review, but for me this turned out to be an agency. Alexis was "busy" (even though she was the one supposedly talking to me) and the alternative girl who turned up did not match the photo sent by whatsapp (wasn't even close, despite me saying over and over I would reject them if it was someone else). I doubt "Alexis" exists.

Offline grandaddybadman

I will do a review, but for me this turned out to be an agency. Alexis was "busy" (even though she was the one supposedly talking to me) and the alternative girl who turned up did not match the photo sent by whatsapp (wasn't even close, despite me saying over and over I would reject them if it was someone else). I doubt "Alexis" exists.

did you see "daniela". is she busty and pretty.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline paul_2407

Looking forward to any more Intel on alexisss

Offline mozzola

would be interested in hearing anymore on alexis. I see she is now £120 hour incall which is reasonable if it's legit...

English? B&S?