Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca - Brazilian In Tooting  (Read 930 times)

DavidTooting

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday and today I had to leave bad reviews for 2 really awful experiences I had paying for sex - which is strange because last week I had 2 great experiences - one of which was with this girl so I thought I would leave a review.

This girl Bianca was excellent, she was a really sweet, friendly girl, very beautiful - more beautiful in real life than in the photos.    She seemed to really enjoy sex, I really believe that she had a few orgasms and they seemed real, not like it was a performance.  She was so nice and so sexy. 

The BJ with a condom was very nicely done, she went on top, she didn't complain when I held her boobs, she didn't complain when I moved her legs, she just had a great attitude and seemed to enjoy what we were doing. 

I really hope I get to see her again, she was awesome, can't say enough good things about her.  I want to bring her back to mine and marry her, she was absolutely awesome.

One of the best experiences I've ever had in my life, ever. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 04:47:14 pm by DavidTooting »

holland

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday and today I had to leave bad reviews for 2 really awful experiences I had paying for sex - which is strange because last week I had 2 great experiences - one of which was with this girl so I thought I would leave a review.

This girl Bianca was excellent, she was a really sweet, friendly girl, very beautiful - more beautiful in real life than in the photos.    She seemed to really enjoy sex, I really believe that she had a few orgasms and they seemed real, not like it was a performance.  She was so nice and so sexy. 

The BJ with a condom was very nicely done, she went on top, she didn't complain when I held her boobs, she didn't complain when I moved her legs, she just had a great attitude and seemed to enjoy what we were doing. 

I really hope I get to see her again, she was awesome, can't say enough good things about her.  I want to bring her back to mine and marry her, she was absolutely awesome.

One of the best experiences I've ever had in my life, ever.
Davidtooting
Your review is pathetic. 
I think you are a tout if not get a life

Offline LLPunting

Too much Oestrogen in David's composition of this positive.  He's yanking chain surely?  Deliberately posting a fluffy piece of EAS fan fiction.
Too much beer and footie leaving him a bit droopy and wanting to have a giggle?

The previous 2 negatives were a little oddly written too but do seem to have some authenticity to them... hmmm...

8 months, 40+ punts all around Tooting?  Still waiting for him to pony up the deets on some rough jewels in the SW17 hinterland.

Come on DT, what about the Japanese flat?

DavidTooting

Haha, I'm actually being serious, I can't wait to see Bianca again.  I may be looking at my meeting with Bianca last week through slightly rose coloured glasses because this week I've had two really bad experiences with "Katie" and "Nikol" but really I had a great with with Bianca last week. I saw her at the apartment by the Denist. I don't want to be too specific because I don't want them to get closed down.  I've actually been trying to contact them this week but I can't get through to the number which is worrying.

DavidTooting

Regarding the Japanese flat - I've not been able to get them to answer their phone since last week and I've stopped by thinking that maybe they lost their phone or something but no one answers the door either. 

Again, I don't want to be too specific because just in case the person running it is away on holiday or something I don't want them to be caught when they come back, I really enjoy going there.

It's only because I haven't been able to get through to them last week or this week that I've been going other places. 

My experiences this week have been horrible, just really horrible. I wouldn't write "fan fiction" , I'm actually depressed at how these things went and needed to vent.  And then I felt bad because I've just wrote two bad reviews when in actual fact I've had far more enjoyable times than the 2 I've wrote about.

It's because the Japanese (or Chinese if I'm to believe one of the threads on here about Chinese pretending to be Japanese) flat isn't responding that I actually found UK PUnting while trying to find other places.

I found the Japanese / Chinese flat where they rotate girls through Viva Street at the beginning on the year.  Maybe I need to keep checking it to find out if they have moved to another local flat or something. I could share many of my experiences with these girls. Some I saw two times in the same week before they left.  I gave a couple of them my telephone number but they never called.

The flat was located very near Tooting Bec common , it was a council flat. 

The 40 "punts" I mentioned are mostly from this flat, I've been going 2 or 3 times a week as well as occasionally trying different places as there were a some days  when they didn't have anyone in but a guy was there to tell me that they didn't have anyone, "Come back tomorrow".

The same stroppy woman answered the phone who sounded Chinese or Japanese but this was never the woman who I saw when I got to the flat.

I don't drink beer, I don't watch football - I hate these things and I don't giggle much unfortunately. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 07:05:20 am by DavidTooting »

DavidTooting