Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Kandy – Croydon  (Read 9559 times)

WaterDuck

My god, the attitude on this thing…

External Link/Members Only

Perhaps it's because she knows she's fucking hot. Photos real. She does do bareback, as I can attest and as other reviews for Kandy will confirm, but you will pay extra for the pleasure. She didn't smell healthy, but she was so hot I was prepared to take the likely hit of gonorrhoea. She's had a kid, but stomach is fine, and her cunt felt absolutely incredible. I gasped when I went into her, and she laughed. That was to be the only sign of friendly life.

There is little to report of our meet other than her complaining about my taking too long to finish, etc. etc. I did her in all the usual positions. The only good thing is that she seemed to finally clock that the only way to get me to finish sooner rather than later was to relax that pussy of hers. This she did by rubbing her clit like mad while we were doing doggy, dumping crazy amounts of pussy cream all over my dick – I couldn't believe it, could not believe my luck. Still can't. Anyway, she had a good plan, but I held on for dear life. I kept at her and loved watching her absolute, white-knuckled desperation to evade orgasm… but I just did not have the time to bring her off. With a pair of empty balls, I vowed to do better next time. I'l see her for an hour. She can't possibly hold out for an entire hour.

Her looks cancel her truly shitty attitude, so I give her a neutral. If she were even slightly less hot, she's an easy negative.

I am going to keep going back to this miserable shit until I have made her come or she refuses to see me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Do you have a death wish or are you just trolling?

punther

Dont think he is trolling at all

The review seem very accurate based on what ive experienced when ive seen her(less the bareback)

Regarding the bareback...who are any of us to judge him ey  :D

for him reward outweighs risk...

Offline pumps

These were my thoughts.

Especially  when he said he was going to keep going back until she had made her cum and she's not a good sp  lol  :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:51:32 am by pumps »

Offline claretandblue

Dont think he is trolling at all

The review seem very accurate based on what ive experienced when ive seen her(less the bareback)

Regarding the bareback...who are any of us to judge him ey  :D

for him reward outweighs risk...
Considering you have been a member for some time that's quite a naive attitude, who on earth says they are going to go back time and time again to a "miserable shit "!

Offline pumps

who on earth says they are going to go back time and time again to a "miserable shit "!

I suppose when bareback  is life you take as much of it as you can when ever you can get it lol

punther

Considering you have been a member for some time that's quite a naive attitude, who on earth says they are going to go back time and time again to a "miserable shit "!

Tbh i dont judge people on here as its their money, time, life and health. During all the time ive been a member here ive never been one of those to slam others for barebacking

A lot of is have been guilty of returning to miserable shits for one reason or another..myself included  :D

WaterDuck

Not trolling. I have been BBing for years now, and the worst I've got is gonorrhoea and chlamydia – just a pill and an injection and both are vanquished. That said, I read that super gonorrhoea is now on the march, so I may soon have to be less blasé.

A death wish? I think that's OTT. There aren't really any terminal STDs these days; even HIV is treatable so long as you begin anti-retrovirals early enough. Ditto syphilis. Early detection and treatment means there is no 'death wish'. Detection is taken care of by regular trips to the clinic for testing. My personal circumstances (no girlfriend) permit me to take whatever risks I like. BB feels so much better and is psychologically more satisfying – you walk away feeling like you've really fucked her, if that makes sense.

I think one thing that now makes it easy to ignore the risks is the length of time I have been doing BB (must be over four years) and getting away with it. There was a whole year where the only thing I got was a urinary tract infection. That was literally it. So yeah, I am now in the dangerous frame of mind of expecting nothing bad to happen, since it hasn't up till now. I am aware of this false sense of security, but I still am happy to take the risks since emptying your balls into an extremely attractive woman is just so amazing. Like all novelty, it wears off quickly, but I'd never go back to protected sex now.

Honestly, most of the time I just don't think about the risks. I don't care about them. I could explain in more detail, but it would obviously involve a discussion of myself and my character/personality flaws – and who cares about that? I just get on with it and accept whatever comes my way. So far, so good. I accept one day that something bad is likely to happen. Genital warts are my No.1 concern.

I suppose when bareback  is life you take as much of it as you can when ever you can get it lol
Yes.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:24:37 am by WaterDuck »

Offline pisceanuk

:lol: can't believe this guy..thanks for the review...to each their own..i am not an hater of those who do bareback but will blacklist her..

My god, the attitude on this thing…

She does do bareback, as I can attest and as other reviews for Kandy will confirm, but you will pay extra for the pleasure. She didn't smell healthy, but she was so hot I was prepared to take the likely hit of gonorrhoea. She's had a kid, but stomach is fine, and her cunt felt absolutely incredible. I gasped when I went into her, and she laughed. That was to be the only sign of friendly life.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Not trolling. I have been BBing for years now, and the worst I've got is gonorrhoea and chlamydia – just a pill and an injection and both are vanquished. That said, I read that super gonorrhoea is now on the march, so I may soon have to be less blasé.

A death wish? I think that's OTT. There aren't really any terminal STDs these days; even HIV is treatable so long as you begin anti-retrovirals early enough. Ditto syphilis. Early detection and treatment means there is no 'death wish'. Detection is taken care of by regular trips to the clinic for testing. My personal circumstances (no girlfriend) permit me to take whatever risks I like. BB feels so much better and is psychologically more satisfying – you walk away feeling like you've really fucked her, if that makes sense.

I think one thing that now makes it easy to ignore the risks is the length of time I have been doing BB (must be over four years) and getting away with it. There was a whole year where the only thing I got was a urinary tract infection. That was literally it. So yeah, I am now in the dangerous frame of mind of expecting nothing bad to happen, since it hasn't up till now. I am aware of this false sense of security, but I still am happy to take the risks since emptying your balls into an extremely attractive woman is just so amazing. Like all novelty, it wears off quickly, but I'd never go back to protected sex now.

Honestly, most of the time I just don't think about the risks. I don't care about them. I could explain in more detail, but it would obviously involve a discussion of myself and my character/personality flaws – and who cares about that? I just get on with it and accept whatever comes my way. So far, so good. I accept one day that something bad is likely to happen. Genital warts are my No.1 concern.
Yes.
Your life ,your call, keep the reviews coming so I know who to blacklist

Speedy12

Offline pumps

Why has the OP been banned?

Clearly states he was a troll.

Aint nobody wants to hear about his barebacking and tales of genital warts

Offline Bassman

Clearly states he was a troll.

Aint nobody wants to hear about his barebacking and tales of genital warts

Yeah never mind HIV. It's genital warts he is worried about! Zap and they are gone(GW) or catch it early and manage it for the rest of your life worrying about infecting people and pray it doesn't 'develop'(HIV/AIDS).

What a div!

Offline Londonpunter30

Girl looks hot but if she does BB then I'm out

punther

assuming his reviews were genuine i dont see the sense is locking off punters who bareback like him as they bring useful info

prime example is the review he posted of the chick with genital warts

after reading his review and knowing she currently has warts I would not visit her at all but if that information wasnt put forward I would probably have punted her for a quick pump and dump(protected) (as many other punters would)

Offline claretandblue

assuming his reviews were genuine i dont see the sense is locking off punters who bareback like him as they bring useful info

after reading his review and knowing she currently has warts I would not visit her at all but if that information wasnt put forward I would probably have punted her for a quick pump and dump(protected) (as many other punters would)
Clearly admin and others like me think "water duck" wasn't genuine and in fact was trolling,

of course if someone can go and see this girl and confirm the warts it throws a fresh light on things, get yourself down there and you might save him!

punther

Clearly admin and others like me think "water duck" wasn't genuine and in fact was trolling,

of course if someone can go and see this girl and confirm the warts it throws a fresh light on things, get yourself down there and you might save him!

think ill give it a miss mate  :lol:

if he was a troll then fair enough for the banning...he was quite entertaining though :D

Offline pumps

problem is if you need warning/heads up that a girl which offers bareback has a STD then you need to give yourself a tap on the head  :lol:

punther

problem is if you need warning/heads up that a girl which offers bareback has a STD then you need to give yourself a tap on the head  :lol:

its not even that lol

without the heads up you go into thinking she may/may not have an std...as you dont know and can only assume

when someone has explicitly reported she has an std, you just dont go lool

I would punt these two that he reviewed without a second thought normally, the same way i would anyone at dalmally but the moment someone confirms they actually saw warts or discharge or whatever madness then it would be a complete lock off

ignorance is bliss and what not

(i still reckon his reviews are genuine,even if he's a bit cookey, as you and i both know that locality and the way everything has been described girls/locations dont think he's making it up from from his bedroom  :D)

Offline pisceanuk

Agree, we need to be bit more tolerant I suppose instead of reporting anyone who thinks or writes any different than us. Anyways, that's the world we live in  :hi:

His post was very funny though  :D

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:34:19 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline pumps

its not a reliable source of info anyway, any punter can come on here and write anything he wants about a wg and possible stds' - only well established members might get away with it.

if your dealing with a bb girl to begin with, you really do just have to assume/accept shes caught something/everything already.

Ignorance is bliss - only works with the girls that don't advertise BB and you wonder into a punt thinking your 'safe' putting your mouth on all there body parts like its all goood when she could be just as bad as a croydon romanian :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:37:03 pm by pumps »

Offline NightKid

I would punt these two that he reviewed without a second thought normally

We're well aware you've got bad taste, no need for you to shout it from the rooftops.  :rolleyes:

punther

We're well aware you've got bad taste, no need for you to shout it from the rooftops.  :rolleyes:

Have you punted since february 6th 2016?

Do you even punt brah?

Because if you dont why are you havent about paid sex internet forums?

And if you have why havent you been reviewing?

Offline NightKid

Do you even punt brah?

Because if you dont why are you havent about paid sex internet forums?

Speak English ... bruv.  :sarcastic:

punther

Speak English ... bruv.  :sarcastic:

*Hanging not havent (auto correct)...my bad

And it was meant to say brah  ;)

So now we have hopefully tidied up the grammatical issues are you going to answer the questions....brah?  :rolleyes:

Offline Londonpunter30

There's two people who have just signed up with no other posts than to say this girl is dodgy.  Yes she may advertise Bb, but even so something smells fishy about both of these posters.

Offline NightKid

So now we have hopefully tidied up the grammatical issues are you going to answer the questions....brah?  :rolleyes:

Not that it's any of your business but I'll tell you anyway cause I pride myself on transparency, unlike your dodgy self.
In order to avoid cross-punting with skanks, like the one this thread is about or those who turn into one by virtue of seeing you, I prefer to punt with something slightly better that aren't open game these days.

Edit: As for what that is, I'll leave you to figure it out from my recent post history. Surely that's not too hard even for someone as naff as you are ... bruv.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:09:55 am by NightKid »

Sghok

Well she offered me bb for 20 pounds its a well known place 200m from the tesco.  Shes 4 foot 10.  So its my thing.   Whats app her and ask her about bb if you think we are lieing
Bb and owo are not my thing so i said no thanks 

Offline Cuntminion

No fucking way Pedro

I wouldn't see a bb even for covered services

Fuck that

punther

Not that it's any of your business but I'll tell you anyway cause I pride myself on transparency, unlike your dodgy self.
In order to avoid cross-punting with skanks, like the one this thread is about or those who turn into one by virtue of seeing you, I prefer to punt with something slightly better that aren't open game these days.

Edit: As for what that is, I'll leave you to figure it out from my recent post history. Surely that's not too hard even for someone as naff as you are ... bruv.  :sarcastic:

........ ok  :rolleyes:

punt with something that isnt open game...

pay for sex with someone that isnt open game  :sarcastic:

you've won again mate. well done, best wishes and whatnot

punther

No fucking way Pedro

I wouldn't see a bb even for covered services

Fuck that

this is the safest choice tbh

Offline NightKid

........ ok  :rolleyes:

punt with something that isnt open game...

pay for sex with someone that isnt open game  :sarcastic:

What's so hard to grasp about that? Oh wait ... forgot who I was talking to for a moment, my bad.  :crazy:

without the heads up you go into thinking she may/may not have an std...as you dont know and can only assume

I would punt these two that he reviewed without a second thought normally, the same way i would anyone at dalmally

ignorance is bliss and what not

Contradict much?  :rolleyes:

punther

What's so hard to grasp about that? Oh wait ... forgot who I was talking to for a moment, my bad.  :crazy:

Contradict much?  :rolleyes:

it is possible to state something without it being something you act on

ow is the safest choice and most people will state this fact even though they choose to do owo

youre not as intelligent as you may think kid

you can try and take the piss when you contribute as much as i do have to the forum but until then fade back into the night kid  ;)

Offline SamLP

Any girl that offers bb is one to avoid IMO.
I wouldn't trust any review off a punter that sees girls who offer bb, even if they allege not to engage in bb.

Speedy12

Staying at home is safer. But then again, a cupboard might fall on your head and kill you.

Speedy12

Ok, hands up here who will have unprotected oral sex (either way) with a prostitute? Hmmm, most of you. Ok, a bit hypocritical don't you think.

Offline claretandblue

Ok, hands up here who will have unprotected oral sex (either way) with a prostitute? Hmmm, most of you. Ok, a bit hypocritical don't you think.
Stupid comment, the risks of barebacking far outweigh owo

Speedy12

Stupid comment, the risks of barebacking far outweigh owo

But do you understand are also risks with unprotected oral sex? And are you prepared to take those risks?

Offline claretandblue

But do you understand are also risks with unprotected oral sex? And are you prepared to take those risks?
Of course there are risks but they are far less than from bareback which anyone with half a brain will understand,are you under the impression the risks are the same?

I would suggest searching on this site for the many threads about owo and it's risks,many of these threads I have contributed to way before you pitched up,no lecture required thanks  :sarcastic:

punther

I wouldn't trust any review off a punter that sees girls who offer bb, even if they allege not to engage in bb.

fair enough  :hi:

punther

im quite sure admin laughed this off

i cant encourage anyone into a false sense of anything. All i am doing is stating my stance on the topic

The punters on here are grown men and all hold their own views and opinions

This  guy is definitly a kid

[Removed by admin]

whats worse than this mate is outing a fellow punter which i believe an alleged kid has done  :hi:

Mrduracell

She works up the road from me and I've called her a couple times not knowing she does BB. Thanks for the heads up as I've been close to seeing her for a quick blowie but will stay as far away from her as possible. :vomit:

punther

i cant encourage anyone into a false sense of anything. All i am doing is stating my stance on the topic

[Removed by admin]

whats worse than this mate is outing a fellow punter which i believe an alleged kid has done  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59014.msg758375#msg758375

readers can make their own judgements

Offline Cuntminion

+1

Not having a dig punther but you crossing for covered services with bb, the only benefit your reviews have to me is who not to see

Whether they are strictly covered service sp's are not I'm happy to rule them out whether ott or not

Offline Cuntminion

[Removed by admin]

You do realize you should not abuse access to viewing post reports and I wouldn't be so brazen to assume what admin thinks either

Offline SamLP

+1

Not having a dig punther but you crossing for covered services with bb, the only benefit your reviews have to me is who not to see

Whether they are strictly covered service sp's are not I'm happy to rule them out whether ott or not

I personally class anyone who sees a barebacking wg as a secret barebacking punter. There's no excuse to be reckless and potentially pass unwanted STI's to other WG's who practice safe sex.

Offline Cuntminion

I personally class anyone who sees a barebacking wg as a secret barebacking punter. There's no excuse to be reckless and potentially pass unwanted STI's to other WG's who practice safe sex.

Contaminating the pool

He does owo with a bb  :crazy: fine a don't give a fuck his health but then to go see safe service providers non bb

It's taking the piss out of sp and other punters and to be so casual about it

It's a shame for safe service sp who I black ball by proxy but every one of punthers reviews just serves as a who not to see

punther

You do realize you should not abuse access to viewing post reports and I wouldn't be so brazen to assume what admin thinks either

1. the guy is clearly trying to get me banned and im sticking up for myself. Do you have an issue with that? - not sure how that constitutes as abuse mate. The post is there for all on the forum to see

2. Admin comes across as objective from the little i've been able to pick up from him so im quite confident in what i said. If he had an issue im sure he would have objected by now

+1

well thats 150  reviews for you to go through to identify who to blacklist. I'm glad they are useful to you in someway thats what the forum is all about  :)

You are completely free to come to your own conclusions. These conclusions dont affect my reality so I couldnt care less

Contaminating the pool

He does owo with a bb  :crazy: fine a don't give a fuck his health but then to go see safe service providers non bb

It's taking the piss out of sp and other punters and to be so casual about it

It's a shame for safe service sp who I black ball by proxy but every one of punthers reviews just serves as a who not to see

Here's a review about an advertised 'safe' provider

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110487.msg1287932#msg1287932

Saw this lady recently 15 mins 50 pounds.Comms were not great but worked out ok.Small flat on a very very dirty road (high traffic) a few minutes from Earls court.Welcomed me in wearing just an overcoat.Hard to say if its the girl in the photos but probably yes,but hair was short and the body not toned but passable.Some how I decided to stay,I think it was her flashing and squeezing her tit to spray some milk that might have swung it. In agreeing services she did not want to do OWO but changed her mind as she sensed I would walk,but asked me to shower first.Started with some french kissing and fondling,then onto the bed for some OWO which was not deep but good,more french kissing and me trying to suck some milk out of those tits.But not matter how I tried I just couldnt manage it.So onto 69 but with me ontop at her request,Im not sure why but wasnt too keen on licking her out maybe she wasnt as peachy perfect as a 22 year old and also the same for her starfish but who knows.So then onto some sex in  doggy and mish with more french kissing and a nice touch I found was her squeezing my nipples as Im going for it.This is when it turned to a negative, as time was getting close and I hadnt yet come she as if I wanted to try without a condom,I said no but just carried on till I finished.She gave me a quick wipe down and I went to wash just my cock and balls in the sink as she said there was not enough time for a shower,said good bye and let myself out.
As her question happened mid action and a first for me,the full implication didnt quite register at that moment but then slowly did.
It would otherwise have been a positive,not for her looks but for the service provided, however I will not be returning and would not recomend.

Im a realist not an idealist

as far as i am concerned you are just kidding yourselves thinking you know who is safe and who is not

the mouth of a 'safe' provider provider who has taken 10 loads in the mouth from punters on a Monday is just as risky as the mouth of an 'unsafe' provider who has taken 10 loads in the mouth  from punters on a monday

dont kid yourselves

Offline Brazilian Martian

1. the guy is clearly trying to get me banned and im sticking up for myself. Do you have an issue with that? - not sure how that constitutes as abuse mate. The post is there for all on the forum to see

2. Admin comes across as objective from the little i've been able to pick up from him so im quite confident in what i said. If he had an issue im sure he would have objected by now

well thats 150  reviews for you to go through to identify who to blacklist. I'm glad they are useful to you in someway thats what the forum is all about  :)

You are completely free to come to your own conclusions. These conclusions dont affect my reality so I couldnt care less

Here's a review about an advertised 'safe' provider

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110487.msg1287932#msg1287932

Im a realist not an idealist

as far as i am concerned you are just kidding yourselves thinking you know who is safe and who is not

the mouth of a 'safe' provider provider who has taken 10 loads in the mouth from punters on a Monday is just as risky as the mouth of an 'unsafe' provider who has taken 10 loads in the mouth  from punters on a monday

dont kid yourselves

Bro you don't need to justify yourself just ride the wave

punther

Bro you don't need to justify yourself just ride the wave

you're right you know

i'll just leave them to it