Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PureSeduction- Earls Court  (Read 1148 times)

2 review(s) for  A Levels (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovemachine

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently 15 mins 50 pounds.Comms were not great but worked out ok.Small flat on a very very dirty road (high traffic) a few minutes from Earls court.Welcomed me in wearing just an overcoat.Hard to say if its the girl in the photos but probably yes,but hair was short and the body not toned but passable.Some how I decided to stay,I think it was her flashing and squeezing her tit to spray some milk that might have swung it. In agreeing services she did not want to do OWO but changed her mind as she sensed I would walk,but asked me to shower first.Started with some french kissing and fondling,then onto the bed for some OWO which was not deep but good,more french kissing and me trying to suck some milk out of those tits.But not matter how I tried I just couldnt manage it.So onto 69 but with me ontop at her request,Im not sure why but wasnt too keen on licking her out maybe she wasnt as peachy perfect as a 22 year old and also the same for her starfish but who knows.So then onto some sex in  doggy and mish with more french kissing and a nice touch I found was her squeezing my nipples as Im going for it.This is when it turned to a negative, as time was getting close and I hadnt yet come she as if I wanted to try without a condom,I said no but just carried on till I finished.She gave me a quick wipe down and I went to wash just my cock and balls in the sink as she said there was not enough time for a shower,said good bye and let myself out.
As her question happened mid action and a first for me,the full implication didnt quite register at that moment but then slowly did.
It would otherwise have been a positive,not for her looks but for the service provided, however I will not be returning and would not recomend.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for sharing, if she regularly offers a bareback finish there will be some who are not as sensible as you, sounds like she is one to avoid like the plague.

punther

Just goes to show why all the 'OMG she has bareback listed on her profile' cries you hear on here is nonsense