Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Teen_Lilly  (Read 749 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few months back now.

Im a fan of a huge bubble butt and the fact that theres not many proper big butt english girls around i thought I'd give her a go. She was based in Uxbridge but also works out of Hemel Hempstead.

Looks: Facially she was plain and it was a bit disappointing. I would say 5 out of 10 for the face. However, her ass was a proper bubble butt and it was just like the pictures, maybe be better. I was there for the ass so I tried not to worry about her face too much.

Service: Her service was pretty limited, no kissing, no owo etc. She seemed nice but I could tell she is not really interested in delivering a good service. She loved it when I was playing with her ass, smacking it rimming it as far as my tounge can go  :crazy:. I also let her facesit me and did multiple positions (doggy, missionary and prone bone) before I left. I paid £100 for half hour. Her price has dropped now to £90/half hour.

Would I recommend? if youre a huge fan of bubble butts then yes I would probably recommend a one trip for half hour. Not worth 1 hour or a return to be honest unless she improves her services.

[Removed by admin - 03/08/2018]