Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata from Soho London  (Read 2126 times)

bakelcity

Does anybody know a Renata who used to work in Soho at different locations? She had big breasts with a tattoo on her lower back. Eastern European chick. I last saw her in 2012 before re-locating to LA. The best fuck of my monger life. I would like to see her again while I am in town.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:12:09 pm by bakelcity »

Offline mork

The Renata (Doll Doll of Walthamstow) I saw was in Walthamstow and did A level in 1hr £100 bookings. Lovely petite girl, half Russian half Romanian I seem to remember. She has removed her face photos (on this profile I have posted) but this is her at Canary Wharf. External Link/Members Only

To help you identify, she used to have a piercing above her lip too?

Hidden Image/Members Only

If that rings a bell for you.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:04:43 am by Markko »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice Pics and a nice price too  :dance:

Offline joe diddley

Though she looks nothing like the OP's Renata from Soho. Yes, I remember Soho Renata well and, yes, I thoroughly concur. She was an absolutely terrific fuck. I saw her at 2 Greens Court, but I believe she used to work in Peter Street sometimes. The news is that she's currently working at the same 2 Greens Court (lower flat - upper flat is used almost exclusively by Thais) but she's now a maid there. If you do go, try it on with her while she's maiding and get lucky, let me know! I'll be back there faster than a speeding bullet.

bakelcity

Yes indeed. I went there yesterday and saw her for the first in 4 years. She is indeed a maid there. She has put on more weight now compared to the past where she is used to be sexy big as like to call it.. I wanted to have her but said I couldnt get the maid. If the working girl wasnt there, I would have stood a chance. She was the best fuck of my hush life,  especially when she was in the mood.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:08:36 am by bakelcity »

Offline joe diddley

You didn't ask, by any chance, if she was working anywhere else? Even if she is a bit bigger I'd still love to sample her considerable talents again.

bakelcity

I didnt ask her, I should have. I went back there the other day and she wasnt there. I used to have great chemistry with her and she was the only one I used to see once I discovered her. If you manage to speak with her, let me know if she works anywhere else. I doubt it that she only settles for the maid role. What is the maid thing anyway? Do the girls get promotion after working for a while?
P.S: you wouldnt know another girl named Narnda/Nardia by any chance? Asian woman used to work on Soho around 2011-12.  She was another good one but told me was leaving soho and liked me so she gave me her number to see her privately. Only for me to lose the number.

Offline joe diddley

I didnt ask her, I should have. I went back there the other day and she wasnt there. I used to have great chemistry with her and she was the only one I used to see once I discovered her. If you manage to speak with her, let me know if she works anywhere else. I doubt it that she only settles for the maid role. What is the maid thing anyway? Do the girls get promotion after working for a while?
P.S: you wouldnt know another girl named Narnda/Nardia by any chance? Asian woman used to work on Soho around 2011-12.  She was another good one but told me was leaving soho and liked me so she gave me her number to see her privately. Only for me to lose the number.

I will do. Yes, I had some great sessions with Renata. You're not thinking of Nadia by any chance? Swiss-Turkish, slim fit body and cheeky sense of humour? She's still around, but I'm guessing from the 2011-12 time you give that it's someone else you're looking for.

bakelcity

No I dont know the Swiss girl. Again this was up to January 2012, at which time I re-located to LA. Yes thank you for the heads up and please do keep me posted about Renata.

bakelcity

I am outside Queen/Kings court, and just seen Renata. She is a ma'am there as previously discussed. I asked her if she was still working or could work. She said she is retired unfortunately and does not operate elsewhere. Damn, what a shame. Where will I find a similar substitute.

Offline joe diddley

I am outside Queen/Kings court, and just seen Renata. She is a ma'am there as previously discussed. I asked her if she was still working or could work. She said she is retired unfortunately and does not operate elsewhere. Damn, what a shame. Where will I find a similar substitute.

Yes, a hard act to follow. I've seen more than 20 girls in Soho since I last saw her two years ago or so at 2 Greens Court, and for me she still has no equal. Well done for asking. I'll post if I see her there or anywhere else and learn that she's come out of retirement. I doubt if she'll go independent as the reason she returned to Soho after a short-lived attempt at going indie was, she told me, aborted after a very unpleasant experience with a nasty punter. A really great girl. Those who turned her down for being too large really missed out big time.

bakelcity

Indeed. I agree to what you have written. I dont know when it is that you started seeing her. But I started seeing her around 2010-2012 and she was even better then. So she had left Soho for a while to become independent? Interesting. Selfishsly, I hope she gets bored and comes back. 😊

LondonCity

Being a WG then years later coming back as a maid is corny imo

Offline joe diddley

Being a WG then years later coming back as a maid is corny imo

Not sure how it's "corny". Most Soho maids start life as WGs in the walkups, though of course only a few Soho WGs become maids. In Renata's case she was a WG in Soho, tried it out as an independent, came back to Soho as a WG, and then a year or so later came back as a maid. I would have thought that this is fairly typical of a maid's career trajectory. Probably much better money maiding in a walkup, and in a work situation you know well, than working in a straight job with the lack qualifications most retiring WGs have.

LondonCity

Not sure how it's "corny". Most Soho maids start life as WGs in the walkups, though of course only a few Soho WGs become maids. In Renata's case she was a WG in Soho, tried it out as an independent, came back to Soho as a WG, and then a year or so later came back as a maid. I would have thought that this is fairly typical of a maid's career trajectory. Probably much better money maiding in a walkup, and in a work situation you know well, than working in a straight job with the lack qualifications most retiring WGs have.

That's fair enough maybe the word corny is harsh