Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie - Chok Dee- Manchester.  (Read 1940 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

FS,OW,massage - £70 for one hour.

Location: side street off Cheetham Hill Road - easy walk from Victoria Station

Comms: rang to book,phone answered promptly. No drama,there one hour later.

I got there at the time arranged and was let in by Annie herself. She is in her forties,starting to put some weight around the middle. Decent rack,C cup.

Annie took me to the room,clean,comfortable with a large bed. Paid the £70 and took advantage of the en suite shower while she stashed the cash.

The action started with a dry massage through a towel on my back and legs. Enjoyable enough with decent pressure. When Annie reached the top of my legs she gave my balls a stroke and gave me some slow,lingering cc swipes,always guaranteed to give me a boner!
On turning over I had a play with her tits and sucked her nips before Annie slipped a condom on my fully erect cock. Some OK OW followed with her bobbing her head up and down rapidly. I wanted do some fucking,so I got her to stop and got her to lie down for some mish. Some fake moaning but nothing OTT,some nice vocal encouragement. Next I took advantage of the large bed to get her on all fours for some doggie,where I was able to slap against her arse, again with some vocal encouragement. Finished off in CG to see her tits jiggling as I shot my bolt.

One of those punts that left me jelly legged,an enjoyable encounter.

After the punt as we chatted Annie told me that as well as Manchester she also works at places in Liverpool and Blackpool ,staying two weeks in each on rotation.

Online Hornylad

£70 an hour for massage and a full sex is a cracking price..

Offline rocket88

£70 an hour for massage and a full sex is a cracking price..

Sorry,my mistake,I need to proofread more carefully. It should read half hour. One hour is I think £130.

Offline Tmor25

Do you know if they might do OWO here? Thanks.

Offline rocket88

Do you know if they might do OWO here? Thanks.

I don't know. TBF I have never requested it,individual SPs might I suppose offer it if asked as an extra.