Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best parlour with a line up in London  (Read 3029 times)

Offline Jameskent75

I know that saunas have a mixed rep, but there's just something about picking a girl from a line up that appeals. Especially when I've had a bit to drink.

Reminds me of the brothels in Thailand, where I lost my punting cherry.

So just wondering if there are any in London that tend to have a good selection. Visited a place in Camden that has since been shut down,

Any advice most welcome and/or abuse for being a gullible mug and going to saunas!

Offline mothra

I know that saunas have a mixed rep, but there's just something about picking a girl from a line up that appeals. Especially when I've had a bit to drink.

Reminds me of the brothels in Thailand, where I lost my punting cherry.

So just wondering if there are any in London that tend to have a good selection. Visited a place in Camden that has since been shut down,

Any advice most welcome and/or abuse for being a gullible mug and going to saunas!

Not sure if Aqua in Hornsey Rd, Holloway still does it. Had a couple of punts back in the late 90s. All the girls were East Europeans, Russians and a few Thais thrown in. I think if they are less busy and you're an early punter the girls does the line up for you. For me not much memorable punts in saunas as the girls mostly offer mechanical services. :(

Offline sparkus

Mermaids Sauna in Leyton definitely does this, though it's much of a much-ness between what's on offer.  Long gone are the days of the saunas in Leytonstone, Manor Park and Gants Hill.

That said, Libbys in Stratford still does it, but is £££ to the point of not bothering.

Offline Dannyboy20073

Palm Springs in Romford which is near the station does.. Haven't been there in 2/3 years mind.. And never gone sober.. Saw a Brazilian girl there who did manage to make me cum 3 times in 30 mins though

Online Ozy84

Palm Springs in Romford which is near the station does.. Haven't been there in 2/3 years mind.. And never gone sober.. Saw a Brazilian girl there who did manage to make me cum 3 times in 30 mins though

You should see a doctor mate