Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where are the interesting new WG arrivals in London?  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Jay72

Is it me or is there a dearth of interesting new WG arrivals in London of late? Brexit/exchange rate to blame?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is it me or is there a dearth of interesting new WG arrivals in London of late? Brexit/exchange rate to blame?

Hopefully the influx of fresh talent will start next week as the EE holiday season is now finished Jay.

Online Jonestown

Try a search on AW using Registered Date as a sorting key, still new meat coming onto the market, but reduced more probably by Christmas / new year vacations rather than brexit.

Offline Jay72

I think there was a bit of a dearth of new talent in q4 too though...maybe my own wrong perception. Anyway lets see over the coming few weeks.

Offline claretandblue

I don't want to come over all jimmyredcab  :sarcastic: ,but London is pretty shit at the moment!

Where are the decent new whores at under £150 an hour?

Offline Stonecold

I think it's a mix of the EE holidays and the weaker GBP that is keeping girls away.

Offline BillGoldberg

No its not just you
London is currently a Sahara of worthy talent

slow and low

Spot on it's complete shite in London at minute.

Offline The_Don

I've noted this time of year is poor relation to availability of W/G and setting up the punts tent to take more time (IMO).

the weaker GBP that is keeping girls away.

What I have seen is some prices jump, since the pound value started dropping. 

Offline Jay72

Hmmm its not me then - this is not good chaps!!!

holland

I think it's a mix of the EE holidays and the weaker GBP that is keeping girls away.
renting is very difficult and expensive as well.