Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxkylie_squirtsxX - Nottingham  (Read 1664 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6652527) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline JK1

£120 - half hour incall

External Link/Members Only

Good comms, all arranged via text. City Centre hotel was the venue.

Good looking girl, photos are accurate. Brown hair, fairly short and petite. Nice ass and a nice pair of natural breasts.

Good friendly attitude. Started with a bit of chat on the bed then into some kissing, tongue but not overly dfk. Soon onto some oral without. Good technique with some gagging and spitting, couldn't get it down her throat but had a good go. Some fingering whilst she sucked my cock

Onto the main event, started with her on top which was decent then on to missionary and finished in doggy. Great view of her arse in doggy, gave it a gentle spanking which was well received. Finished in the bag. Quick chat before leaving. Was in there just over half an hour and didn't feel rushed at any point.

Overall was a good meet with a very sexy girl. Would go back but £120 for half hour is a bit top end for me but was a good service so left happy.

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review OP. Not much chance of her coming south though :cry:

Online Dipper

The burning question remains…. Does she squirt? :D

Glad you had a good one but that arse pic where she’s covered in fake tan has put me right off.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

The burning question remains…. Does she squirt? :D

Glad you had a good one but that arse pic where she’s covered in fake tan has put me right off.

I’ve thought that as well about that photo. It looks like she has a dirty arse 😂

Offline JK1

Can't say i noticed any fake tan or a dirty arse lol. She was very tanned though, said she uses sunbeds. There is a sunbed in the back ground of that picture aswell.
No squirting occurred i'm afraid lol.   

Online Dipper

Can't say i noticed any fake tan or a dirty arse lol. She was very tanned though, said she uses sunbeds. There is a sunbed in the back ground of that picture aswell.
No squirting occurred i'm afraid lol.

There are a few with “squirt” in their profile names, doubt many produce the goods with much regularity.

Her terms and conditions should state *squirting not guaranteed.  :D

Offline NottsSteve

Xxkylie_might_squirt_or_might_notxX

Offline duracell69

Women don't squirt on demand like a tap - but once they are given the right physical encouragement many can squirt like a fountain

Online Dipper

Women don't squirt on demand like a tap - but once they are given the right physical encouragement many can squirt like a fountain

But if you’re going to claim to do so as your main selling point (profile name) you need to be able to back it up a bit I’d say.