Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia at Honeypot - Sheffield  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Coffeeaddict39

So I called in blind at Honeypot to see Beccy and Tia was working, chose Tia for a 15 min quickie, she is quite attractive in my opinion and has a cracking curvy gym body,

Once in the room and started talking she is very bubbly and came across as fun so upgraded to 30mins at £50 basic service

We both stripped naked and got aquatinted on the bed, no kissing or owo so she applied the rubber and gave me one of the best blow jobs I have had just wow, I dont think I could take that with out a condom, so wet and varied,

After she climbed on top and rode me like a derby winner on the home straight great stuff I could feel the sap rising, such a contrast from the earlier punt, I changed over to missionary so I could control the tempo and stayed here till the end when I exploded in the bag she left me inside her till I finished pulsating about 30 seconds later, we as both covered in sweat, making arrangements for when we can do it again, can’t wait, gonna go extra to gfe for £60 and test me with that owo

External Link/Members Only

Offline mushroom77

She used to be a regular at unit8 party's, yes great BJ. 

Offline Coffeeaddict39

So trip upto Sheffield last week, planned on seeing 2 girls and started with Tia who I've seen once before, went for the gfe at £65 prices have been increased by £5

So Tia is mixed race curvy 30 something milf
Wicked blowjob and 69 with toys, lots of ro and wanking before a variety of positions finishing in doggy

Lovely bubbly girl

Offline Jomoore

Is this the same Tia who used to be at Lizzy's back in the day, and after that for a while at First Class? 

Offline mushroom77

Is this the same Tia who used to be at Lizzy's back in the day, and after that for a while at First Class?

Not sure about Lizzys? but she did work at first class and a party girl at unit 8.

Offline Jomoore

Not sure about Lizzys? but she did work at first class and a party girl at unit 8.

It is likely to be her.  I first saw her at the old Lizzy's a dozen years ago, and saw her a few times as she was v good, so if it is her she must be mid 40s by now.  And although I didn't go with her at First Class, I saw her there in recent times and she must have been a good size 16 or so, which ruled her out for me.   :hi: