Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL_NICOLE-& XX MISS CARINA XX - DUO Old street  (Read 751 times)

browndavey

So I read a review here and saw they had this special offer so I took them up on it . I wanted £150 for 1 hour and confirmed . But then said I was running 10 mins late 1 hour before the booking and they said that fine .

Girls :  External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Sensual Nicole I believe was older. But firm body tight . I thought ok, there is always gonna be one rougher one but I didn't mind. Carina I think was the younger . She had a heart tracing tattoo on her . She was more my type , younger and I did wanna fuck her.  both around 5,5 dark hair . Nice bodies. But Nicole was at least 32-35 .

Location - old street

Time Lunchtime last week

So I had a bad experience 3 years ago the last time I did a duo on aw where girls were in a hotel room doing back to back bookings on tour , so that left me scarred for a while. They were so eager to kick me out for the next one .  I saw the positive review and 3 years had passed, and the price was great . So fuck it, I wanted to get in the middle of a Polska sandwich .

Sadly this was not the case. I confirmed everything . As I mentioned i was 10 mins late and told them 1 hour prior. They said its fine .
I walked up to the room and could hear them loudly chatting to the point I nearly walked. Alarm bells rang.
I entered the room after a quiet knock. And then ....silence disinterest girls texting setting up there next bookings after saying hi. They spoke super quickly hi how are you and then informed me....... You can't stay for 1 hour , we have another booking and you were 10 mins late so is 30 mins ok .  ?
I was here and I thought fuck it , why not , I couldn't turn back :(

I showered, the place was a mess, it was the start if the punting day and towels on the floor. I walk out offered a massage, standard play .
They rushed the massage and said turn around . Put on the condom. and carina I believe was doing OW . The older chick started playing with herself, and lots of faking.  Nicole sucked away for 5 mins I think then switch to HJ and kept saying cum for us bbb , cum . Hurry up and cum . I felt super pressured. I wanted more than that. However she finished me as I couldn't hold back and felt far too pressured , and realised their game and wanted to leave. . After which point I was wiped off and asked to get in the shower. In the mean time they both were on their phones texting punters saying they had a busy day .
I was out in 15 mins total.

Rude, fast, hurried and just really not a nice experience. I know its the price point and multiple bookings back to back , however I was willing to book an hour, so they did me over for an extra 50 quid form another punter. Anyway I texted saying that I did want to do more to which point they said.....bb we would of done it if thats wanted you wanted. Some guys don't want it at all , so we always wait...... errrr maybe the case , but saying hurry cum ....etc and the general vibe of hurrying me from start to finish said it all.

Ill never go back . Just genuinely shit experience. On to the next ..

Offline fannydango

Hi.  Sorry for your experience.    Can you advise on the looks/body of the girls?   Are pics representative

browndavey

Hi.  Sorry for your experience.    Can you advise on the looks/body of the girls?   Are pics representative

Sensual Nicole is 5,5 older 30s . dark hair . fit body solid and firm not skinny but toned . Looks a bit better than the verification pic but that is her. I accepted her looks as I thought shed be the weakest link in the 3some looks wise.

Carina, the photos are not representative. She got a bit of a gut but looks pretty good facially. nice tits. 5'5 height .
neither are good lookers but carina is better .