Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BiAnKa xxx @ - Royal Arsenal SE18  (Read 2116 times)

Offline bimmer89

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few weeks ago. Was given the address and flat number. The place was in a block of flats in the posh Royal Arsenal. I went to the door to be greeted by an absolutely stunning busty brunette, and she led me to a room. In this room were about 4 or 5 sexy girls in their lingerie and heels. She asked me to pick, to which I cheekily asked if she was available - unfortunately she declined. I could tell Bianka from the pictures and chose her. The other girls left, and we exchanged a few words and agreed for 30 mins for £70 (with OWO). She asked me to wash my cock, which I did, and then laid back on the bed where she gave me some brilliant OWO with lots of spit and taking about half of my 7 incher into her mouth. This went on for almost 10 minutes, and she then very enthusiastically said "Fuck me!" So she rolled on the condom with her mouth, spat on it and got it nice and wet then jumped aboard and rode me for 10 minutes. She then got me to fuck her doggystyle, and kept asking if I wanted to do anal, though I'm not really a fan so declined. Eventually she whipped off the condom, sucked some more and then wanked me off til I came (All over my belly unfortunately).

All in all was good, but I'm hearing a few horror stories about how she provides bareback with finish inside (!), though doesn't offer CIM. so I doubt I'll be going back again, which is a shame.

7/10
Banned reason: Claims to provide "substances" to prossie
Banned by:

Offline puntingpumping1920

I'm hearing a few horror stories about how she provides bareback with finish inside

Why would her providing bareback with finish inside bother you, when you have reviewed two other girls that offer bareback   

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pumps

All in all was good, but I'm hearing a few horror stories about how she provides bareback with finish inside (!), though doesn't offer CIM. so I doubt I'll be going back again, which is a shame.

I don't follow any of this either if I'm honest.

Please Clarify

Offline Londonpunter30

Where are you hearing these stories from ? You the first on here to review her.

Offline pumps

Where are you hearing these stories from ? You the first on here to review her.

Just google her Adultwork URL.................................

Hydrant

Just google her Adultwork URL.................................

Wow. Very illuminating. Had no idea that kamikaze site existed.

Offline pumps

Wow. Very illuminating. Had no idea that kamikaze site existed.

It could mostly be BS and fantasy.....But its a jolly good starting reference point, to confirm what you probably already knew.