Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Scam ???  (Read 2310 times)

Online goodolnick

Hi

Have a look at these 3 profiles on AW and check out the feedback for each of them "

Jian Chen
External Link/Members Only

Kinny Sex

Darnali Sexy

You will see that miraculously they have a lot of punters in common all of whom seem to love them and be loved by them!

Neither Darnali nor Kinny seem to respond to messages via the AW site.

Any ideas on this guys!!??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline ashparmar2512

Look dodgy to me mate. The black one looks like a man and the bottom link profile is so bare would set off alarm bells for me.

Offline rajpat12

You can add sexy-blonde-brit to that list... they do appear tp be part of a review/feedback scam.
I've made 2 attempts to book online with this one and no response on either occasion.

Offline chunky monkey

Good spot, but I'm sure there's enough lovely genuine ladies in Leicester and the surrounding area to be able to give these 3 a wide berth

Offline Taggart

The metoric rise in feedback for Jian Chen has stood out like a sore thumb on AW, considering her sudden appearance of Hong Kong or wherever. The fact clever manipulation of her and other providers feedback is a worry, as is the lack of action by AW.

I like to consider myself a seasoned punter, and gut feeling tells me something is not right.

Offline Grenadier36

Well researched, GoN.

The following thread already covers this.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231447.0
Yes a lot of single digit AW feedbacks in common with External Link/Members Only - seems odd to me

Offline Space Invader

I was honestly expecting to see a cock or TV listed on Kinny sex profile - so its a NO from me !

Offline Grenadier36

I was honestly expecting to see a cock or TV listed on Kinny sex profile - so its a NO from me !
Indeed and more shared feedbacks too

Offline Picti

Yup, none of these had raised sufficient interest in me to notice this, but when researching a possible punt I always check any connections in punters' feedback. AW feedback can be tenuous anyway, but pimps, false / multiple profiles, punters who do "favours", daisy-chain feedback, etc can skew it even further. 

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Same happened to me. No reply from Darnali, then read previous thread. One message was enough once I read that. Also wary when the full postal code was put up,
maybe a bluff address nearby?

Offline surfman

I think you can add Naughty Natelie as well.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks to have the same reviewers who are no longer on AW and is not replying to emails.

Online goodolnick

Glad that others have noticed the same thing

I don't understand what the ladies or their supporters get out of it!

Any clues?

Offline lborocd1

The metoric rise in feedback for Jian Chen has stood out like a sore thumb on AW, considering her sudden appearance of Hong Kong or wherever. The fact clever manipulation of her and other providers feedback is a worry, as is the lack of action by AW.

I like to consider myself a seasoned punter, and gut feeling tells me something is not right.

I spotted her early on - was trying to arrange a meet however bb photos / gut feel / general opinion was I would get mugged over if I turned up. Place on aylestone road - park by car phone warehouse and she would guide you In.

Online goodolnick

I did see her and did a review. In retrospect though a lot of things point to something weird about her!

Offline jc1971

Hi Nick.Perhaps a full and reflective review on here would help us get a clearer picture?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Glad that others have noticed the same thing

I don't understand what the ladies or their supporters get out of it!

Any clues?

There are no "ladies".

Most likely PG Scam, where pimps/scammers are enticing punters to purchaqse "pics" from the private gallery of these fake profiles.

Offline rajpat12

I sent sexy-blonde-brit an email that this was obviously some form of scam.
I had tried to book her twice and got no response on either booking online.
Next thing I've had 2 negative feedbacks as no shows which is completely false.
The other one was from Jian Chen.
It confirms it's a scam and they are all linked.. Problem now is I'm now stuck with
false negative feedbacks. I had 100% positive before. Any advice please.
Thanks

Offline HailWood

It confirms it's a scam and they are all linked.. Problem now is I'm now stuck with
Thanks
Are you able to put a response to the neg feedback on AW? If so state your case calmly and rationally.

Offline rajpat12

No mate, there's no option to respond.
The only thing I can think to do is make admin aware and if they are able to link the fake profiles then maybe they can remove the negative feedback.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks

No mate, there's no option to respond.
The only thing I can think to do is make admin aware and if they are able to link the fake profiles then maybe they can remove the negative feedback.

Get in touch with AW Admin (not the easiest thing to do on that website), explain to them and ask them to remove the neg feedback. With any luck, they may do this.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Are you able to put a response to the neg feedback on AW? If so state your case calmly and rationally.

This would be my 2nd option.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks

I've just re-read your post.

Did you submit an AW Booking WITHOUT speaking to the WG, either by PM or by phone?

Generally, it is not recommended that you place an AW booking WITHOUT first speaking to the Girl, unless you are planning to deliberately leave a "commment" on her profile.

AFAIR, by placing the booking, if "she" accepts it, then she can lin turn eave you with feedback (poositive or negative), even if you did not end up seeing her.

Should this be the case, then in future avoid putting through a booking until agreed with the girl.

Online goodolnick

All of these posts confirm that we should avoid the lot of them. They are scammers of the first order and don't deserve our support!

Offline rajpat12

Cool tiger, yes I requested a booking online but she never confirmed either booking.
It states in her Q&A that contact info is supplied after making booking first.
Lesson learnt I guess.

Offline HailWood

Cool tiger, yes I requested a booking online but she never confirmed either booking.
It states in her Q&A that contact info is supplied after making booking first.
Lesson learnt I guess.
I’m guessing attack is their form of defence here. Head off a negative comment by denigrating the person likely to leave it before they have left it thus diminishing the comments value to 3rd parties.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 08:46:00 pm by MikeTheBike »

Ingens65

I'm joining the fray a bit late here but just for completeness this 'group' has been discussed before:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231447

Mostly the content overlaps on both threads but tying them together satisfies the OCD bit of me

Definitely smells all wrong however you look at it
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:23:23 am by Ingens65 »

Online goodolnick

Another bullshit review on AW for Jian Chen. How fluffy can a person get!!!

Offline geoff 1171

Has the Leicester scam moved to Nottingham?
Photos look too good...
1 AW feedback has just seen the other scammers.

Online goodolnick

Good spot! We need to be vigilant to outdo these skankers!

Offline rajpat12

Another one just appeared to add to the list
EMO_C_SI
Just appeared in Loughborough but look at the feedback of the 1 positive she has.
Same suspects led by Jian_Chen