Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Viki - Mudchute - Nothing Special IMO  (Read 670 times)

70 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6286934) (67 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online Lorachoop

This SP has a lot of reviews on UKP and was on my hotlist. Finally got a chance to meet as I was in the area.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Short walk from Mudchute DLR. Block of flats which is not clearly signposted. Couldn't locate her block so she has to look out the window and tell me what she saw. I was able to track her down eventually.

Price: £150 for an hour

Communication: clear and fast by text

Description: Well described on these forums but I did not find her  to be WOW. Size 6, petite, nice C cup tits but average looking. Speaks good english

Room: Large bed, fit for purpose. Small mirror sat on a table top in the corner of the bed.

Services: OWO, Kissing (Not DFK), 1 round of sex

Details:

After a quick shower, back in room, she asked me what I liked.

Kissing was weird. She has a weird open mouth kissing style with no real tongue usage. Safe to say she is rubbish at DFK. So I did not enjoy kissing at all.

She asked me how many rounds to which I replied 1.

"So more foreplay", she grinned as I shook my head in agreement.

her OWO was ok too, she tried to go deep a few times and some attention was paid to balls.

Sucked on her tits which are a good size for her frame.

On with the condom, prolonged cowgirl and mish sessions.

Best her over for doggy and she arches her back to look back at me.

Can take a decent pounding so fucked her hard in doggy, pushed her down on the bed and continued drilling her in prone bone.

Managed to capture a glimpse of us fucking in the small corner mirror which was nice.

Came in the bag around the 40 minutes mark.

Little chat, shower and I was out shortly before the hour was up.

The session did not really fill my appetite for sex on this day, so I book another session later in the day with Curly Sandra, Review to follow next

Would I return: No, as it wasn't really an exciting GFE, largely due to the absence of good DFK.

Some pictures attached below.

As Always, YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only