Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Low Life Tries To Out Me On Twitter.  (Read 5517 times)

Offline smiths

Low life have tried to out me on Twitter, thanks to the poster who alerted me too this. :thumbsup: A banned poster on here called Mark Party Lover who I challenged and was banned off here thanks to admin, for being a white knight tout for TPC parties slagging off UKP has named me Paul Smith on Twitter. His post was to a Venturer101 who I understand to be VT on here, another poster I have been challenging as a TPC tout, and I 100% know he was called Venturer on another punting forum where I had some dealings with him. My name isn't Paul Smith but clearly those low lifes presumably think it is. That IS the nick I gave to LMP parties though when I first went then it was just Paul, I wonder how and who from Mark Party Lover got that name from. :thumbsdown: There is scum bag shit occurring to try to out me for daring to challenge TPC for being liars to some punters on here. They wont silence me that's for sure.

VT please confirm you are Venturer101. As I have been posting on here recently 4 posters including this Mark prick have been banned off here by admin for breaking the rules and being dodgy in relation to TPC, because the pimp has been lying to some punters as has been have reported, and I have telling the pimp to be honest to ALL punters. VT is a punter who was getting a then secret discount off a pimp couple called the Divines which he later admitted to receiving so he has previous for doing deals with a pimp. :thumbsdown:

I don't appreciate scum trying to out me, and especially for posting the truth as reported by some other punters on here, its not as though I have made anything up. The TPC pimp Em HAS been lying to some punters about her max ratio being 2.1 and hadnt been letting punters know of changes to the advertised rota and WGs to be at the parties as others have reported.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As someone who has gone through a similar thing (methodman tried to out me), these cowards are nothing short of being total and utter cunts.

VT, we await your reply to the OP.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Absolute scum no other words to say, I hope KARMA catches up with the cunt

Offline Shearer1955

Absolute scum no other words to say, I hope KARMA catches up with the cunt

I agree wholeheartedly; they are nothing but twats

Offline Brazilian Martian

Low life have tried to out me on Twitter, thanks to the poster who alerted me too this. :thumbsup: A banned poster on here called Mark Party Lover who I challenged and was banned off here thanks to admin, for being a white knight tout for TPC parties slagging off UKP has named me Paul Smith on Twitter. His post was to a Venturer101 who I understand to be VT on here, another poster I have been challenging as a TPC tout, and I 100% know he was called Venturer on another punting forum where I had some dealings with him. My name isn't Paul Smith but clearly those low lifes presumably think it is. That IS the nick I gave to LMP parties though when I first went then it was just Paul, I wonder how and who from Mark Party Lover got that name from. :thumbsdown: There is scum bag shit occurring to try to out me for daring to challenge TPC for being liars to some punters on here. They wont silence me that's for sure.

VT please confirm you are Venturer101. As I have been posting on here recently 4 posters including this Mark prick have been banned off here by admin for breaking the rules and being dodgy in relation to TPC, because the pimp has been lying to some punters as has been have reported, and I have telling the pimp to be honest to ALL punters. VT is a punter who was getting a then secret discount off a pimp couple called the Divines which he later admitted to receiving so he has previous for doing deals with a pimp. :thumbsdown:

I don't appreciate scum trying to out me, and especially for posting the truth as reported by some other punters on here, its not as though I have made anything up. The TPC pimp Em HAS been lying to some punters about her max ratio being 2.1 and hadnt been letting punters know of changes to the advertised rota and WGs to be at the parties as others have reported.

I think he is VT, I've just looked at some his posts on twitter and he has an almost identical writing style.

vw

VT is well shady should these parties be on the prossie blacklist.

Sorry to hear you are targeted, even if it is a fake name they were not to  know.

Offline smiths

I think he is VT, I've just looked at some his posts on twitter and he has an almost identical writing style.

Indeed, as I say he was called Venturer on another punting forum as I know 100% as I had dealings with him so if its not him whats the chances.

Offline The Owl

VT is well shady should these parties be on the prossie blacklist.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Pimps are the lowest form of pond life as it is.

Offline sparkus

Paul Smith, that's gonna be easy to narrow down.

"Yeah, give me a free designer suit or I'll tell all!"

Offline smiths

Paul Smith, that's gonna be easy to narrow down.

"Yeah, give me a free designer suit or I'll tell all!"

Indeed, but the point for me is its only the TPC pimp when I punted through LMP now TPC that knew that full name, so its either her that is Mark Party Lover or she gave that name to them. Whatever that's low life tactics in my book. :thumbsdown:

How many punters may have given them their real name as they were naïve and trusting I wonder, and what might they do if like me a punter dares to criticise them later on here.

vt

Hang on a minute guys before I end up in some kind of Kangaroo Court!  :(

It's well-known that I was venturer on PN. I used the abbreviated vt when joined here. My Twitter account has that same name and I've just checked that tweet that name-checks me. Even if someone didn't know this previously, as BM says it would probably be easy to put 2 + 2 together and recognise me.

But most thankfully, I'm not responsible for what other idiots tweet on there, even if they name-check me in it.  :(

If that guy thinks that is smiths real name and thinks he's outing him by mentioning it, that is despicable behaviour that I completely condemn. Outing someone's real name is lowlife behaviour that no-one can possibly condone on any grounds.  :diablo:

I'm just glad that he hasn't actually got hold of smiths real name. Anonymity is everything is on here, something that I cherish too. I also always use an alias or two for punting purposes.

Offline smiths

Hang on a minute guys before I end up in some kind of Kangaroo Court!  :(

It's well-known that I was venturer on PN. I used the abbreviated vt when joined here. My Twitter account has that same name and I've just checked that tweet that name-checks me. Even if someone didn't know this previously, as BM says it would probably be easy to put 2 + 2 together and recognise me.

But most thankfully, I'm not responsible for what other idiots tweet on there, even if they name-check me in it.  :(

If that guy thinks that is smiths real name and thinks he's outing him by mentioning it, that is despicable behaviour that I completely condemn. Outing someone's real name is lowlife behaviour that no-one can possibly condone on any grounds.  :diablo:

I'm just glad that he hasn't actually got hold of smiths real name. Anonymity is everything is on here, something that I cherish too. I also always use an alias or two for punting purposes.

So that person whoever it is tweets you with what they say is my name trying to out me and you have only just seen it, is that right?

Only TPC when it was LMP knew the name Paul Smith so how did that Mark person get that name, answer is it could only of been off TPC. So what about naïve and/or trusting punters who have given or will give TPC their real names but may like me years later dare criticise them on here. They could actually get outed due to the TPC pimp. Despicable behaviour by Em of TPC. This takes it to new lows of low life in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vt

So that person whoever it is tweets you with what they say is my name trying to out me and you have only just seen it, is that right?

Only TPC when it was LMP knew the name Paul Smith so how did that Mark person get that name, answer is it could only of been off TPC. So what about naïve and/or trusting punters who have given or will give TPC their real names but may like me years later dare criticise them on here. They could actually get outed due to the TPC pimp. Despicable behaviour by Em of TPC. This takes it to new lows of low life in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I'm not often on Twitter, I mostly use it to check out the photos that prossies post on there, I only occasionally tweet.

I've no idea how that person came up with your punting alias. If you've used it regularly for many years, I guess quite a few people including other punters might know it. Quite a few guys I've met at parties know me by my punting alias. Didn't that guy say he had been partying at LMP for 10 years, maybe he met you at one of the many LMP parties you attended or overheard your name being mentioned?  :unknown:

I think you need to be relieved that it wasn't your real name that was outed. Perhaps you can go up in the designer world and call yourself 'Giorgio Armani' from now on.   ;)

Offline smiths

I'm not often on Twitter, I mostly use it to check out the photos that prossies post on there, I only occasionally tweet.

I've no idea how that person came up with your punting alias. If you've used it regularly for many years, I guess quite a few people including other punters might know it. Quite a few guys I've met at parties know me by my punting alias. Didn't that guy say he had been partying at LMP for 10 years, maybe he met you at one of the many LMP parties you attended or overheard your name being mentioned?  :unknown:

I think you need to be relieved that it wasn't your real name that was outed. Perhaps you can go up in the designer world and call yourself 'Giorgio Armani' from now on.   ;)

That's convenient, so I have been criticising TPC and you on here and a banned poster called Mark Party Lover just happens to tweet you what he thinks is my name out of the blue to out me, and you have no link to him whatsoever. Sounds about as likely as me winning the lottery to me. You are so dodgy its off the chart in my view, fucking arse licking tout. :rolleyes:

The only time I have used the name Paul Smith, both names was to the LMP pimp years ago. I haven't used both those names together when dealing with other pimps, WG or punters. I posted this above but you clearly didn't read it. :rolleyes: As to making a joke of it, I don't find it funny at all, and I will be bad mouthing Em and TPC from now on. There will be a consequence to her low life behaviour. :thumbsdown:

vt

That's convenient, so I have been criticising TPC and you on here and a banned poster called Mark Party Lover just happens to tweet you what he thinks is my name out of the blue to out me, and you have no link to him whatsoever. Sounds about as likely as me winning the lottery to me. You are so dodgy its off the chart in my view, fucking arse licking tout. :rolleyes:

The only time I have used the name Paul Smith, both names was to the LMP pimp years ago. I haven't used both those names together when dealing with other pimps, WG or punters. I posted this above but you clearly didn't read it. :rolleyes: As to making a joke of it, I don't find it funny at all, and I will be bad mouthing Em and TPC from now on. There will be a consequence to her low life behaviour. :thumbsdown:

Well it's hardly out of the blue. He was banned off here a week or so ago and even banned members can continue to read the forum and no doubt can see that you are angling desperately to get me banned too with all your wild accusations. I guess he has put 2+2 together and worked out who I am on Twitter and name-checked me on that tweet.

If Donald J Trump tweeted me 'Hey @venturer, I'm gonna fire 50 nukes at North Korea', would it make me responsible for WWIII??  :unknown:

Your name is smiths on here, so he would only have to have overheard the first part of your name at a LMP party to come up with that Brit designer alias.

Of course outing is no joke, it's a lowlife tactic, but you weren't outed, it was your punting alias that any punter or prossie could have known, overheard or even told by you when you introduced yourself and that you can now change if you so desire and be completely anonymous again.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 01:07:42 am by vt »

TrevorN

This is pure evil by Emma aka TPC Pimp . Does Emma even know it only takes a few of us to report her illegal party brothel to the police and she will lose everything . Descretion is everything . Sorry to hear this Smiths on TPC and there fluffies trying to out you .

Personally they should be put in the blacklist of for trying to out punters.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 01:07:38 am by TrevorN »

Offline smiths

Well it's hardly out of the blue. He was banned off here a week or so ago and even banned members can continue to read the forum and no doubt can see that you are angling desperately to get me banned too with all your wild accusations. I guess he has put 2+2 together and worked out who I am on Twitter and name-checked me on that tweet.

If Donald J Trump tweeted me 'Hey @venturer, I'm gonna fire 50 nukes at North Korea', would it make me responsible for WWIII??  :unknown:

Your name is smiths on here, so he would only have to have overheard the first part of your name at a LMP party to come up with that Brit designer alias.

Of course outing is no joke, it's a lowlife tactic, but you weren't outed, it was your punting alias that any punter or prossie could have known, overheard or even told by you when you introduced yourself and that you can now change if you so desire and be completely anonymous again.

Again it all sounds very convenient from you. :rolleyes:I was only NOT outed because the 2 names Paul Smith I gave LMP and LMP only weren't my real names, them and that Mark prick IF that's not Em herself thought they were outing my real name on that Tweet. :thumbsdown:

And if they can do that with me for criticising them they could do it with punters who do because of being naïve and /or trusting give them their real names and who like me later criticise TPC on here. Low lifes. :thumbsdown:

You make it sound that I know this Mark twat, well that all depends if he is actually a punter and was when I punted at LMP and not Em herself posing as that poster, I thought when they were on here and wrote a post slagging UKP off that that could well of been Em. So all this they have been a LMP/TPC punter for years may or may not be the case, but I don't just believe it.

And once again as you clearly are pretending not to get it, :rolleyes: it was ONLY LMP I gave the names Paul Smith to, NO one else. I trust thats clear, I didn't use both names together with anyone else, other pimps, WGs or punters. So either Mark is Em or she gave the names I hade given her to whoever Mark is. :rolleyes:

vt

Again it all sounds very convenient from you. :rolleyes:I was only NOT outed because the 2 names Paul Smith I gave LMP and LMP only weren't my real names, them and that Mark prick IF that's not Em herself thought they were outing my real name on that Tweet. :thumbsdown:

And if they can do that with me for criticising them they could do it with punters who do because of being naïve and /or trusting give them their real names and who like me later criticise TPC on here. Low lifes. :thumbsdown:

You make it sound that I know this Mark twat, well that all depends if he is actually a punter and was when I punted at LMP and not Em herself posing as that poster, I thought when they were on here and wrote a post slagging UKP off that that could well of been Em. So all this they have been a LMP/TPC punter for years may or may not be the case, but I don't just believe it.

And once again as you clearly are pretending not to get it, :rolleyes: it was ONLY LMP I gave the names Paul Smith to, NO one else. I trust thats clear, I didn't use both names together with anyone else, other pimps, WGs or punters. So either Mark is Em or she gave the names I hade given her to whoever Mark is. :rolleyes:

All I said is that you may have met him at a party if he's been partying for 10 years as he claimed on here as that would coincide with the time that you've always claimed you were at LMP multiple times per week, wouldn't it?

When I meet guys at parties and they give me their name, I give them my alias name in return, so a few guys may know me by my alias from that. Also, various girls have asked my 'name' in earshot of other partygoers and I would give them my alias too. Also, Em, when she used to intervene at parties would direct the action name-checking various guys 'Paul, why don't you play with Jasmine, she's free', the whole room would know your name. You hardly hide your light under a bushel, you've been a prolific poster on all things LMP for years, I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult for a guy at the same party as you to put the 'Paul' he saw at a party with the 'smiths' on various forums.

Though it is certainly a reminder for punters to give no real life details and always use an alias when punting at a party venue or otherwise, as you never know who might be earwigging.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:11:28 am by vt »

Offline smiths

All I said is that you may have met him at a party if he's been partying for 10 years as he claimed on here as that would coincide with the time that you've always claimed you were at LMP multiple times per week, wouldn't it?

When I meet guys at parties and they give me their name, I give them my alias name in return, so a few guys may know me by my alias from that. Also, various girls have asked my 'name' in earshot of other partygoers and I would give them my alias too. Also, Em, when she used to intervene at parties would direct the action name-checking various guys 'Paul, why don't you play with Jasmine, she's free', the whole room would know your name. You hardly hide your light under a bushel, you've been a prolific poster on all things LMP for years, I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult for a guy at the same party as you to put the 'Paul' he saw at a party with the 'smiths' on various forums.

Though it is certainly a reminder for punters to give no real life details and always use an alias when punting at a party venue or otherwise, as you never know who might be earwigging.

How many more times. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ONLY LMP were given both them names by me, ONLY TPC could of given them names to that Mark prick assuming they aren't actually Em herself. Love the way you are STILL defending TPC with every post, trying to say there might be another way this Mark if its not Em at TPC herself found out about that name, there is NO other way. She didn't like my TPC criticism so decided to out me, that's what has happened here and your shit on this thread most certainly doesn't change that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yet another example of you defending TPC and Em on here, jeez, what a pimps arse licking tout you are, :rolleyes: Em will be pleased with you on this thread thats for sure. I get a low life try to out me who sent you the tweet and you cant wait to try to twist it that there is another explanation apart from Em either being Mark or her giving them that name to post on Twitter to out me. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:42:01 am by smiths »

TrevorN

TPC ....BUSTED....for having fake Twitter Handles...Well hello MarkPartyLover aka Emma or shall I say wanna be British Kardashian.... :hi:

vt

How many more times. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ONLY LMP were given both them names by me, ONLY TPC could of given them names to that Mark prick assuming they aren't actually Em herself. Love the way you are STILL defending TPC with every post, trying to say there might be another way this Mark if its not Em at TPC herself found out about that name, there is NO other way. She didn't like my TPC criticism so decided to out me, that's what has happened here and your shit on this thread most certainly doesn't change that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yet another example of you defending TPC and Em on here, jeez, what a pimps arse licking tout you are, :rolleyes: Em will be pleased with you on this thread thats for sure. I get a low life try to out me who sent you the tweet and you cant wait to try to twist it that there is another explanation apart from Em either being Mark or her giving them that name to post on Twitter to out me. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

No, you brought me into this trying to insinuate that I had something to do with it. Thankfully none of us can be held responsible for the crap other individuals tweet or post on here.

All I've come up with is a possible explanation of how another party punter 'Mark' could have heard your name 'Paul' at a party and put 2+2 together with the prolific Mr 'Smiths' on various punter forums over the years. You think you're anonymous, but maybe you're not if you got name-checked at a party by Em or the girls then you go on a forum and review that party giving away details of what you did there. It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to put 2+2 together and come up with Paul Smith as a possible alias.

This Mark would certainly have a motive to try and get back at you seeing that you were instrumental in getting him banned off here, though of course it must have been Admin's decision and Mark's own foolishness in the end that demanded it.

But if you're determined to insist it was Em's doing, then I guess no suggestion of alternative is going to change your mind. Whoever it was, they would surely have known the name you were using was an alias, the only way it could have been more obvious is if you called yourself John Smith.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 03:12:42 am by vt »

Offline smiths

No, you brought me into this trying to insinuate that I had something to do with it. Thankfully none of us can be held responsible for the crap other individuals tweet or post on here.

All I've come up with is a possible explanation of how another party punter 'Mark' could have heard your name 'Paul' at a party and put 2+2 together with the prolific Mr 'Smiths' on various punter forums over the years. You think you're anonymous, but maybe you're not if you got name-checked at a party by Em or the girls then you go on a forum and review that party giving away details of what you did there. It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to put 2+2 together and come up with Paul Smith as a possible alias.

This Mark would certainly have a motive to try and get back at you seeing that you were instrumental in getting him banned off here, though of course it must have been Admin's decision and Mark's own foolishness in the end that demanded it.

But if you're determined to insist it was Em's doing, then I guess no suggestion of alternative is going to change your mind. Whoever it was, they would surely have known the name you were using was an alias, the only way it could have been more obvious is if you called yourself John Smith.

I think you do have something to do with this that's why. :rolleyes: You reckon you just got this tweet off someone you aren't associated with, I don't believe it seeing as I had been criticising TPC, you, that Mark prick whoever they really are if not Em herself, Em and TPC. ALL too much of a co-incidence to me. :rolleyes:

That isn't a possible explanation and I don't accept it as one. :rolleyes: So you are now second guessing that they knew that was my alias only so no harm done by posting it on Twitter, you are a fucking disgrace to punters. :rolleyes: You have no idea if that is true or not in reality. :rolleyes: What definitely is true is that Em when it was LMP knew both those names and no one else did. Anyway its clear where you stand, backing TPC up as usual. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Time to take the gloves off now, Em has descended to the gutter, along with her white knight fanboys of which you are one, I can play that game.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 03:29:44 am by smiths »

Offline cueball

After reading this thread, one thing leaps out at me loud and proud....

It's always always always better to use a false name.

No matter what your current situation is, that can change.

Always use a throwaway identity.

Well done  smiths for being one step ahead.

vt

Again smiths, I cannot be held responsible for what another individual tweets or posts on here, no-one can.

If this person really thought that was your real name, that is a despicable action that can't be condoned in any way, I'm definitely not in favour of anyone's real name being outed by others whatever the provocation, that is low-life tactics. You mention gloves coming off, I hope you aren't considering retaliating in kind by trying to out someone else, as that would put you in the lowlife category too.

I looked at the Twitter timeline for that markpartylover and he's been retweeting other party providers, mentions visiting other parties, mentions his banning on here, visiting various escorts, going to a mate's stag do, etc, etc. His last retweet of TPC was back in June, so it doesn't look like a sockpuppet account. He seems like a party guy/punter to me. I can't imagine someone going to the bother of inventing all that just to get a few retweets of TPC on there, but if you know differently...  :unknown:

I fully understand how you would be upset/annoyed by what this idiot did, but as it stands, you weren't actually outed, you can just pick another alias and be totally anonymous again.

Offline fudi_maar

Any attempts at outing someone are in-exusable. I can only imagine what you are feeling smiths.

You think it may be Em herself - have you contacted her and explained your feelings? The email address and phone number are both on the TPC website. Her reaction may give you more clues/info as to what is going on.

She may well be innocent in this, and this Mark guy may be the guilty party, totally independently of anyone else.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It's well-known that I was venturer on PN. I used the abbreviated vt when joined here

I always thought vt was an abbreviation of virgin trains..

Offline smiths

Again smiths, I cannot be held responsible for what another individual tweets or posts on here, no-one can.

If this person really thought that was your real name, that is a despicable action that can't be condoned in any way, I'm definitely not in favour of anyone's real name being outed by others whatever the provocation, that is low-life tactics. You mention gloves coming off, I hope you aren't considering retaliating in kind by trying to out someone else, as that would put you in the lowlife category too.

I looked at the Twitter timeline for that markpartylover and he's been retweeting other party providers, mentions visiting other parties, mentions his banning on here, visiting various escorts, going to a mate's stag do, etc, etc. His last retweet of TPC was back in June, so it doesn't look like a sockpuppet account. He seems like a party guy/punter to me. I can't imagine someone going to the bother of inventing all that just to get a few retweets of TPC on there, but if you know differently...  :unknown:

I fully understand how you would be upset/annoyed by what this idiot did, but as it stands, you weren't actually outed, you can just pick another alias and be totally anonymous again.

As I said I don't believe you aren't associated with that Mark. :rolleyes: I wasn't actually outed as I didn't give the then LMP pimp now TPC pimp my real name, but they don't know that as fact, and it didn't stop them trying to out me using that name. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Only TPC knew both those names.

How many punters through naivety, being too trusting or not to smart have given them their real name I wonder, and will they get outed if they dare disagree with TPCs pimp Em. :rolleyes: Her name will be shit on here now, I will make sure of it, that's part of the consequence for her scumbag tactics against me, disgusting pimp low life. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You are a TPC white knighting fanboy tout, I don't trust you, I don't like you and when you tout TPC I shall be bringing up TPC trying to out me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Any attempts at outing someone are in-exusable. I can only imagine what you are feeling smiths.

You think it may be Em herself - have you contacted her and explained your feelings? The email address and phone number are both on the TPC website. Her reaction may give you more clues/info as to what is going on.

She may well be innocent in this, and this Mark guy may be the guilty party, totally independently of anyone else.

It IS either Em herself or she gave that name to that Mark if she isn't posing as him, as I have explained I only gave LMP as it then was both those names. So I know Em is involved for certain, just not whether she is that Mark or she gave him that info. And whether its her or she gave those names to Mark I see that as low life tactics. I don't contact low lifes, they are beneath contempt, what I will do is make her name shit on here as much as I can. She is a total Scumbag in my book now. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vt

I always thought vt was an abbreviation of virgin trains..

That was in my mind when I came up with it, though trying to find a virgin on AW that I could train has proved impossible!!  :D

I was also hoping that avatar picture of the long sleek powerful engine entering the heart-shaped tunnel might inspire my punting, but sadly that hasn't had the desired effect either!  :lol:

And on yours, I didn't think Kenneth Williams was interested in the ladies??!!  :unknown:   ;)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 12:59:00 pm by vt »

Offline Happylad

That was in my mind when I came up with it, though trying to find a virgin on AW that I could train has proved impossible!!  :D

I was also hoping that avatar picture of the long sleek powerful engine entering the heart-shaped tunnel might inspire my punting, but sadly that hasn't had the desired effect either!  :lol:

And on yours, I didn't think Kenneth Williams was interested in the ladies??!!  :unknown:   ;)

Surprise, surprise; there was I in my academic wisdom thinking that it was an abbreviation for "verb transitive" to indicate that you are a `doer` rather than a `done-to`.

Anyway, for what it`s worth I find your argument and explanation convincing and think that you have definitely been wrongly `done to` in this thread

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Well yes.. I'm a heterosexual Kenneth Williams.. ;)

vt

Well yes.. I'm a heterosexual Kenneth Williams.. ;)

Sounds like a contradiction in terms!   :sarcastic:

All I can say is 'Oh matron!'  :lol:

vt

Surprise, surprise; there was I in my academic wisdom thinking that it was an abbreviation for "verb transitive" to indicate that you are a `doer` rather than a `done-to`.

Anyway, for what it`s worth I find your argument and explanation convincing and think that you have definitely been wrongly `done to` in this thread

Nothing as cerebral as that, though I'm definitely a 'doer'...the thought of being 'done-to' gives me shivers!  :lol:

Thanks for the kind words!  :drinks:

Offline David1970

At the end of the day it's up to each punter to cover his tracks, false name, punting phone, park way from the establishment you are visiting for the punt. Different names for different site, one name on Adultworks, different name on this site.
Once walk down the street that a sauna in Edinburgh is based, saw I guy get out of a car outside it and go in, looked in the window of his car, I could tell you his name, company he worked for and phone number, he was a sales rep and had left a biz card and order pad visible on the passengers seat.
If I wanted to I could have phoned his company and told them everything.

vt

Hey smiths, when this first came up, I thought to myself that your alias sounded familiar, like I had heard it before somewhere.

I dismissed the thought because it's the same familiar name as the well-known British fashion designer, but then I remembered that I had in fact known your punting alias previously. You always used to sign off your PMs to me on PN with the christian name 'Paul'. You used the surname moniker 'smiths' on there too, so your punting alias on PN was 'Paul Smith(s)' too.

So just before you take your gloves off and do something unjustifiably reckless against what may be an innocent party, just think back about how many other guys on PN you may have sent PMs to with 'Paul' as a sign-off?? So was it strictly at LMP and strictly with Em that was the only person you used the name 'Paul' or could you maybe have forgotten that you did in fact use it during that period in many places with many individuals??  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Hey smiths, when this first came up, I thought to myself that your alias sounded familiar, like I had heard it before somewhere.

I dismissed the thought because it's the same familiar name as the well-known British fashion designer, but then I remembered that I had in fact known your punting alias previously. You always used to sign off your PMs to me on PN with the christian name 'Paul'. You used the surname moniker 'smiths' on there too, so your punting alias on PN was 'Paul Smith(s)' too.

So just before you take your gloves off and do something unjustifiably reckless against what may be an innocent party, just think back about how many other guys on PN you may have sent PMs to with 'Paul' as a sign-off?? So was it strictly at LMP and strictly with Em that was the only person you used the name 'Paul' or could you maybe have forgotten that you did in fact use it during that period in many places with many individuals??  :unknown:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Looking at the amount that Smiths has contributed to this forum, in unbiased reviews in very great number, and in sound common sense that has benefitted the forum, its ethos, and the all the members, not just newbies and people in his area, it is most regrettable to see such attempts to target him.

Emma had an exceedingly good name herself in the old days: but the weight of evidence suggests how much things have changed.

The advice 'never trust a prossie' could never be more crucially important. I have met prossies who have been the most 'genuine' people in my time, only for them to turn against me over some fuck-knows-what or if the business of one of their buddies was threatened or they imagined that to be the case.

For those of you that know Thailand well, another comparison comes to mind. You will probably have often seen the farang who talks about how warm and friendly Thai people are: the more experienced visitor knows there is only one crucial truth you have to remember: if the chips are down they will never, ever, see you as 'one of them'. They are not your 'buddies.'

Take care. Enjoy punting.

Offline smiths

Looking at the amount that Smiths has contributed to this forum, in unbiased reviews in very great number, and in sound common sense that has benefitted the forum, its ethos, and the all the members, not just newbies and people in his area, it is most regrettable to see such attempts to target him.

Emma had an exceedingly good name herself in the old days: but the weight of evidence suggests how much things have changed.

The advice 'never trust a prossie' could never be more crucially important. I have met prossies who have been the most 'genuine' people in my time, only for them to turn against me over some fuck-knows-what or if the business of one of their buddies was threatened or they imagined that to be the case.

For those of you that know Thailand well, another comparison comes to mind. You will probably have often seen the farang who talks about how warm and friendly Thai people are: the more experienced visitor knows there is only one crucial truth you have to remember: if the chips are down they will never, ever, see you as 'one of them'. They are not your 'buddies.'

Take care. Enjoy punting.

Thanks Marm. :thumbsup: Em when running LMP with Moss ALWAYS offered me a good service which I reported on at the time and since including during this latest incident. All she has to do at TPC is do the same for ALL her punters, she could ensure I got good service every time, so could ensure her TPC punters can.

Sadly for some punters as they have reported on here she has exceeded the max 2.1 ratio which was set in stone when I punted at LMP, and she wasn't informing some punters of changes to the advertised rota on their Twitter which is easy to do. A punter posted she is now doing that, so hopefully that will continue anytime there is a change, and also ensuring any punters who ring in and ask are informed of the changes. I was always told of any changes when I rang in as by about 11.30am Em knew what WG was not going to turn up.

So I have dared to challenge this exceeding the max 2.1 ratio and not informing punters of advertised rota changes only to get attacked on here by some, 5 cunts linked to TPC now banned so far thanks to admin. Then one of them tries to out me on Twitter, low life tactics. :thumbsdown:

mikexxlong

waiting out for more info/ evidence on this

but no doubt something very despicable is going on

trying to 'out' someone is a scumbag thing to do, so who has that info and or how it could of been obtained would obviously lead to the prime suspects

pimps are only concerned about money, their own selfish interests and their own self preservation and will use various devious underhanded methods in trying to get and protect them
to include using 'useful idiots' like creepy degenerate arse kissing "punters" for information and to do their bidding

this is why anonymity is so important when punting unfortunately some similar establishments require ID to be shown before entry, which should be of concern!

Offline Marmalade

this is why anonymity is so important when punting unfortunately some similar establishments require ID to be shown before entry, which should be of concern!

In London! Which are those? And what sort of 'ID' do they 'accept'?

mikexxlong

In London! Which are those? And what sort of 'ID' do they 'accept'?

not sure about any other london sex clubs

but most west mids clubs do , in the form of driving licence etc basically stuff with very real personnel info
without showing it (and the fuckers examine it too and note details), no entry into the club or becoming a member etc!

Offline Marmalade

not sure about any other london sex clubs

but most west mids clubs do , in the form of driving licence etc basically stuff with very real personnel info
without showing it (and the fuckers examine it too and note details), no entry into the club or becoming a member etc!

I think that was the score in a shit place at the back of the main station I visited once but assume it's been knocked down. Bham punting I seem to recall was ok before Sharia moved in next to the flats. Fuckers. Tried to glue a notice onto my bloody windscreen.

James999

require ID to be shown before entry, which should be of concern!

WTF why would anyone need to show id to enter an illegal event, what next drug dealers asking for bank references, total bollocks  :dash:

Offline Chorley

I've just read through this thread and am shocked, though not surprised, that people in this industry are such scummy fucking arseholes :thumbsdown:

What this thread has also confirmed to me is that parties, particularly LMP, are way too risky to attend, as punters, pimps and WG's could all have agendas which could really fuck people up big style.

And also, who in their right mind would show ID to these potentially untrustworthy and indiscreet wankers!!! :unknown:

Offline Steve2

The difference is that sex parties are illegal and are likely to be raided at any time and the organisers prosecuted.

In the west midlands clubs they are private members clubs licensed by the local authority and as such have to verify identities of their members

vt

The difference is that sex parties are illegal and are likely to be raided at any time and the organisers prosecuted.

In the west midlands clubs they are private members clubs licensed by the local authority and as such have to verify identities of their members

The fact is though that the local authority licences may well allow them to serve alcohol or provide 'erotic entertainment', but would never sanction their use as 'brothels', which is what they are in legal terms if sex is being offered inside. So in reality this licensing as 'private clubs' is just a charade and they could be raided by Police and the organisers prosecuted at any time.

Maybe they feel that they have an understanding with the Police over this if they keep their noses clean, so to speak, but that could change at any time, as what they are doing is just as illegal as any other brothel/party venue and must be in breach of any local authority licence they hold.

The requirement of some West Midlands clubs to see real-life ID and retain my full name and home town address would make them a no-no for me as I cherish my anonymity when punting. I wouldn't want those details falling into the wrong hands and being used against me.

Offline MancSean

As I said I don't believe you aren't associated with that Mark. :rolleyes: I wasn't actually outed as I didn't give the then LMP pimp now TPC pimp my real name, but they don't know that as fact, and it didn't stop them trying to out me using that name. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Only TPC knew both those names.

How many punters through naivety, being too trusting or not to smart have given them their real name I wonder, and will they get outed if they dare disagree with TPCs pimp Em. :rolleyes: Her name will be shit on here now, I will make sure of it, that's part of the consequence for her scumbag tactics against me, disgusting pimp low life. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You are a TPC white knighting fanboy tout, I don't trust you, I don't like you and when you tout TPC I shall be bringing up TPC trying to out me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
what's interesting to me is that Mark Party Lover's Twitter account is locked to the public. This means for VT to have seen his Twitter history he would have to been given permission to follow him at some point in time. So right there is proof of association

Offline lewisjones23

what's interesting to me is that Mark Party Lover's Twitter account is locked to the public. This means for VT to have seen his Twitter history he would have to been given permission to follow him at some point in time. So right there is proof of association

or it could recently have been made private - simple enough to change the security settings instantly

Offline shagmore

Outing someone is wrong, what a twat. Deserves having his bollocks dipped in hot wax.

Best bet is not be on Facebook or have a twitter account - basically have a life with real people (and WG's)
Try real interaction  - no one gives a fuck what you had for breakfast or where you are every second of the day
 :mad:

Offline smiths

Outing someone is wrong, what a twat. Deserves having his bollocks dipped in hot wax.

Best bet is not be on Facebook or have a twitter account - basically have a life with real people (and WG's)
Try real interaction  - no one gives a fuck what you had for breakfast or where you are every second of the day
 :mad:

I am not on FB or Twitter and never have been.