Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning ts thread. Anyone one seen Luisa Leicester. TGTBT  (Read 751 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Hi all can’t find anything about luiza anywhere. The girl in the pics is luiza travares there’s loads of videos out the if you google she looks smoking hot. Was wondering if anyone had a meet with her. I’m 80% certain she’s genuine at the moment.

Any help or reviews greatly appreciated.  :drinks:

Offline gbyld87

Hi.  Genuine question HDB - from what i understand above, you're 80% sure it's the person in the photos, so i'm wondering where / how they hide their 'monster cock' in those photos wearing a tiny thong?  I'm not taking the piss, it's a serious question - is it normal perhaps for them to airbrush them out for photos as part of the fantasy element, or is there another technique i'm missing?

Online Grapevine

External Link/Members Only

Hi all can’t find anything about luiza anywhere. The girl in the pics is luiza travares there’s loads of videos out the if you google she looks smoking hot. Was wondering if anyone had a meet with her. I’m 80% certain she’s genuine at the moment.

Any help or reviews greatly appreciated.  :drinks:

You can subscribe to Luiza’s OF account free of charge currently. She hasn’t mentioned anything about being on tour in the UK so I think this is most likely a fake advert.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 04:37:26 pm by Grapevine »

Offline Hotdogboy88

You can subscribe to Luiza’s OF account free of charge currently. She hasn’t mentioned anything about being on tour in the UK so I think this is most likely a fake advert.

Cheers for that mate.  :drinks:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Hi.  Genuine question HDB - from what i understand above, you're 80% sure it's the person in the photos, so i'm wondering where / how they hide their 'monster cock' in those photos wearing a tiny thong?  I'm not taking the piss, it's a serious question - is it normal perhaps for them to airbrush them out for photos as part of the fantasy element, or is there another technique i'm missing?

Lmao. I honestly have no idea how they manage it mate.
The girls in the pics is 100% a shemale but doesn’t mean she’s the one behind the door. Especially after reading the above post I’m more inclined that it is fake.

Offline Captainhowdy666

I got rogered a monster cock some months back, when I entered the flat she had it tucked away between the legs and you’d have no idea until she unleashed beast and was a good 10”+

Offline Hotdogboy88

I got rogered a monster cock some months back, when I entered the flat she had it tucked away between the legs and you’d have no idea until she unleashed beast and was a good 10”+

Who was it? You got a link.

Offline Hotdogboy88

In the end I decided it’s a fake I wouldn’t be seeing the girl in the pics.