Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green & natural long eaton  (Read 1254 times)

Offline zeahtr

Booked in for 4 hands. Anyone had this recently to know what can I expect? Can you get extras from both at the same time? Also if anyone knows what kinda girls is working there nowadays would appreciate this info.

Offline badsin

Booked in for 4 hands. Anyone had this recently to know what can I expect? Can you get extras from both at the same time? Also if anyone knows what kinda girls is working there nowadays would appreciate this info.

Where have you been before mate👍

Offline zeahtr

Where have you been before mate👍

Was kinda lurking here after I've stumbled upon this forum recently   :) also new to punting

Got 4 girls I will try to posts reviews soon as i can

Thing is I've got this one booked in and then jasmine from waverley street in notts with enough time between them to either do both or just steer clear if some is not good enough. So just wanted to ask if 4 hands here is worth it

Offline NervousJ

I saw someone called si si last time I went who wasn’t that much to write home about. I’ve also seen jasmine from green and natural ( not Waverley street) but again not amazing.

I usually txt  to ask who’s on.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:35:54 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Nottsguy69

Went there quite a long time ago when it first opened and wasn’t expecting much , but the girl that was on took a liking to my tackle and gave me full service for the standard run n tug price .
I don’t go back just due to the fact they probably change girls quite often , was a nice surprise though for 50 quid

Offline Dodgelad

There's some good reviews on this place but why not just find someone on AW? You can still have a massage and not lie there thinking "I wonder if she wants to suck me off"...go for the booking that gives both, and usually for the same price, you know what you're in for prior is what I'm saying  ;)

Offline zeahtr

There's some good reviews on this place but why not just find someone on AW? You can still have a massage and not lie there thinking "I wonder if she wants to suck me off"...go for the booking that gives both, and usually for the same price, you know what you're in for prior is what I'm saying  ;)

If I only could find some chinese as I've never had one, that's why I wanted to try this place