Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturist massages  (Read 1822 times)

Android

I do love a naturist massage.

Quick question about the HE.  Do you think many of them squeeze quite hard when at the climax point to avoid a mess?

With a light touch, I will explode all over the place - been known to hit the wall etc... but when a tight grip is employed, it stops spunk flying everywhere.  However, it also somewhat spoils the orgasm :(

Do you think this technique is employed on purpose?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Which is your chosen disposal method, sock or Kleenex? Does mummy notice them in your waste bin with tissues with your acne squeezings or do you flush them down the toilet?

Offline Goldfinch

Which is your chosen disposal method, sock or Kleenex? Does mummy notice them in your waste bin with tissues with your acne squeezings or do you flush them down the toilet?

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Registered 8.16pm 1st post 4 minutes later  :dash:

Dellboy

:yahoo: :dance:

mikexxlong

I do love a naturist massage.

Quick question about the HE.  Do you think many of them squeeze quite hard when at the climax point to avoid a mess?

With a light touch, I will explode all over the place - been known to hit the wall etc... but when a tight grip is employed, it stops spunk flying everywhere. However, it also somewhat spoils the orgasm :(

Do you think this technique is employed on purpose?

fucking hell  :lol:
she might apply a death grip to stop the fucking ceiling coming down  :sarcastic:

Android

:D  :D

What I'd do to be a teenager again :D - I am 42 my friend.  Sorry, didn't mean to make you  feel insecure about yourself  :P

Offline Jonestown

Another one who won't last the week.

Offline nigel4498

Easter school holidays.
Explains a lot.

bigmanbigman

Offline glenmere

One of the gals I regular go to see for FSBM hovers her free hand as a kind of backstop, over junior Glenmere as she helps me  race across the finish line to stop the gentlemans relish flying everywhere - it looks faintly comical

Online scutty brown