Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena of Lincoln  (Read 768 times)

Offline TomR

Both viva street ads and her two AW ones have gone as well.

Anyone know what has happened? Is she just on holiday or retired.

Cheers

T

Offline Nosser2

Hi Tom,

When I saw her back in May she told me she had just signed a new 1 year rent agreement and had no plans to move on. She also told me that she was planning on going home for a holiday at the end of August, so it may well be that she is on her hols and will be back in a week or two.

Offline TomR

Thanks very much Nosser2, much appreciated. I'll check other sites again in a couple of weeks. T

Offline John_E_Depth

According to her aw profile she is away until 17/09

Offline Jamesbattersea

She always goes on holiday for several weeks at a time to see family and sort shit at home usually Christmas, easter and August. She'll be back in a couple of weeks.
I've missed her there's nowhere else around Lincoln you can get Massage and HR of her quality. There are other great girls that are good for full service but sometimes i just want to lay back, relax, be pampered and have a pretty naked girl gently milk me.

Offline Jamesbattersea

According to her aw profile she is away until 17/09

She text me yesterday to say whilst on holiday she has injured herself and now won't be back til the end of September / start of October.

Offline supersuc

I hope she's okay, such a lovely young lady. You're right James, there is no one else in and around Lincoln that offers the kind of service that Helena provides.
I have seen her on 3 occasions I think and I really enjoy her company, very sexy girl.