Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are UKPunting members targeted by WG ??  (Read 870 times)

Offline hawai1

Can anyone tell us if there is an opposite site to this UKPunting site where WG can too report, rate, ...etc on their clients ??
Basically I mean have WG got any website of their own to report on their clients in the same way guys report in UKPunting site on  the girls they have met  ??
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

SAAFE perhaps which they use to report dodgy punters. Why the interest OP?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 11:52:49 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline hawai1

I was told WG do not like us UKpunting members and many of these WG refuse booking from UKPunting members even if they were existing clients !
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline NervousJ

I was told WG do not like us UKpunting members and many of these WG refuse booking from UKPunting members even if they were existing clients !

Simples, don’t mention it..

Offline hawai1

Offline MajorPayne

While other SPs are happy to have UKP members . . .

Offline HailWood

While other SPs are happy to have UKP members . . .

The good ones do!!!!

The bad ones not so much.  :sarcastic:

Online Corky

The good ones do!!!!

The bad ones not so much.  :sarcastic:

Exactly.

If an SP has something against UKP - she has something to hide.

A good SP will benefit from UKP exposure.

Offline Picti

It depends on why you're asking. There's SAAFE which is a sex worker forum, including a dodgy punter section, and Ugly Mugs which they use to report dodgy, dangerous punters.

They have no site to rate us. Why would they, the ratings would be paid / didn't pay, was decent/ was an arse, etc. Be a decent punter and there's little  to worry about.

As others have said, it's generally the ones who've merited negative reviews who object, so no loss. For the good ones providing a good service, there's rarely a problem in my experience.

Offline finn5555

Can anyone tell us if there is an opposite site to this UKPunting site where WG can too report, rate, ...etc on their clients ??
Basically I mean have WG got any website of their own to report on their clients in the same way guys report in UKPunting site on  the girls they have met  ??

They have their own Facebook forum  :music: