Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mamiexx - Hesketh Bank  (Read 436 times)

1 review(s) for Mamiexx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

liamnorth

First things first, I haven't actually met Mamiexx.

However, having had her arrange meetings with a time and date twice and then her to not go ahead without the courtesy to let me know on both occasions, I felt it was fair to give her a negative.

The warning signs were there to be fair. Her communication is awful, she can take weeks to respond to messages and has thus far refused to give out her number (instead she wanted me to email her mine). It took months to get to the stage of arranging a first meeting, and where most men would have given up earlier, I persisted as she is the only WG close to my place of work that I'm aware of.

It's so frustrating when you've gone to the trouble to arrange and attend a meeting, only for it to be cancelled without any communication. To have this done twice is simply rude.

I appreciate that sometimes meetings have to be cancelled at short notice, but at least have the decent to let the punter know.

So basically, I've not met this girl, but I wouldn't waste your time trying to arrange a meet, as she appears to be a complete time waster.

Offline DJWilly

I think the clue is on her AW profile - it says "drop dead thick"  :unknown: