Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xmanchesterfun - Edinburgh tour  (Read 1129 times)

47 review(s) for xmanchesterfun (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

andypunts1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 mins - £50

Initially saw her profile in the morning and her pictures really caught my eye, fired off a few texts and she replied almost straightaway and arranged a booking for later in the afternoon.

Her flat is in a decent part of Newington, easy to find and pretty secure. Phoned her when I got there and she buzzed me in. Bex opened the door in a nice lingerie set and greeted me without hiding behind the door. I was pretty surprised when I saw her because she looked way better than what I expected. Tiny little redhead, around 5'2 and got a great body and age 28 is about right. Invited me in and offered me a drink which I declined. Handed over the paperwork and she left the room briefly before coming back and started kissing me.

It was a lot of passionate kissing with a bit of tongue action too, very enthusiastic FK. She rubbed her little body against me and could feel that I'm slowly growing hard, we undressed each other slowly and she started to play with my cock and gave me OWO. The OWO was very enthusiastic too, as she switched between sucking and deep throating. I returned the favour and she seemed to be really enjoying herself and very responsive. Then on with the Johnny and she rode me in CG and gave me a hard ride as she was playing with my balls at the same time, her little pussy felt so tight and wet and the same time. Switched a few positions before she kissed me passionately as I finished in the bag.

Got up and had a little bit of chat with her as I was getting dressed. She mentioned that she's on tour and only here till Monday. She's sharing a flat with another girl, I'm guessing Kandy Kane who I saw briefly on the way out. Given the state of indies here at the moment, her services is probably up there.

Would I go back? Yes, for a longer booking next time as she is very enthusiastic and eager to please.

Looks - 9/10
Body - 8/10
Location - 10/10
Flat 9/10
Services - 9/10

Offline Oscar13

andypunts1, Great review thanks.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hopefully xmanchesterfun will come to Glasgow real soon.:yahoo: :yahoo: