Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica a- level (King's Cross)  (Read 3176 times)

9 review(s) for Veronica a- level (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

KJ121212

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks to the recent reviewers of Veronica!  :thumbsup: She somehow escaped my AW searches but I saw her reviews on here. I saw her earlier this week.

Comms: Good. Phoned a few hours before booking. Agreed services. Texted postcode right back. Text her when nearby and she gave me flat number.

Price: 1 hour, £120 all inclusive.

Location: An apparently well known flat about 7 mins from Kings X station.

Looks: Just my type. Petite and brunette. IMO very good looking (I'd give her a 9), nice eyes, lovely smile.

Body: Fantastic arse, but droopy tits. Would'nt recommend if youre a tit man, but definitly would if youre an arse man. Has responsive nipples though. A previous reviewer thought she may have had a baby? There were very faint stretch marks around the stomach, but had to look hard to see them. Ever so slight stomach on her (but then haven't we all!)  :lol:

Services: DFK, shower together, OWO, RO, rimming both ways, fingering both holes, prostate massage, covered sex, covered anal, cum in mouth and cum on face.

The punt: What can I say. She's very enthusiastic! Great DFK almost from the moment she opened the door! Carried on DFK throughout the punt. Started with a shower together, lots of DFK which lead to OWO. Really good action, able to DT. Nice amount off ball play/sucking.

Into the bedroom we went and I lay her down on the bed. I did RO an her, while fingering both holes. Her pussy got wet almost straight away and she tasted nice and clean. I also did rimming on her (clean here also). More DFK led to more OWO and rimming/prostate massage on me - my first (and a tick off the bucket list). She continued to finger my arse as I came in her mouth. No flinching, no choking. Lovely! No swallow, she went to the bathroom to spit it out.

After some small chit chat (her English is passable) and yet more DFK (she can kiss for England, or Poland) I asked to fuck her. Did covered sex in missionary, then into balls deep anal. Again, she took it all, no problem, no flinching.

I couldn't cum via anal so I withdrew and she gave me a lying down hand job (with.. youve guessed it, more DFK!) and this time I came in her face.

Session up, had a shower and left.

All in all a fantastic punt and well worth every penny. Anal, CIM inclusive in the price. Great attitude, friendly girl. Very happy punter.

Positives: Face, arse, attitude, no extras, took everything like a champ.

Neutrals: Limited English, ever so slight belly.

Negatives: Saggy tits, small shower, a few flights of stairs to walk up to get there.