Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watford junction  (Read 1701 times)

manage40

Gents
Can anyone help with regards to a good punt in Watford.
Has anyone had a postive there ?
Please let me know.
Thanks.

johnnyboy61

There's a Thai house there with a couple of girls working at a time, however, the girls change frequently. Only visited once but had a very good session with a fun girl who I reviewed as positive, but didn't realise at the time that there was such a fast rotation, but you might strike lucky. I think that the profile might stay the same but the girl changes. My review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44786.0

Offline SamLP

Had her in my HL, but when checking the AW fb it was referring to a different girl, that and your review as well.

Another one in my HL is this one, but it seems FK & OWO may not be on offer so I've held back, unless someone can confirm otherwise
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mara is a good punt

Offline NelsonH

Just a few minutes walk from the junction station, well established AW professional, profile is accurate,
GSOH:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Just a few minutes walk from the junction station, well established AW professional, profile is accurate,
GSOH:

Yes Kerry is good

Offline Steve2

Had her in my HL, but when checking the AW fb it was referring to a different girl, that and your review as well.

Another one in my HL is this one, but it seems FK & OWO may not be on offer so I've held back, unless someone can confirm otherwise

Think they are available BUT as extras Sam

Offline SamLP

Think they are available BUT as extras Sam

Will probably avoid if they are. They're not on the likes list though.

Offline Steve2

Will probably avoid if they are. They're not on the likes list though.

I phoned a while back and OWO was £10 extra. I gave it a miss at that point

Offline Herges Adventures

There's some dispute about the validity of her (I have tried messaging and texting before to no avail) but the account is updated - note 'availability'

:hi:

manage40