Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Akio kings cross  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Hamzakkhan

Has anyone visited Aiko before, if you have let us know below, I've been wanting to visit her but was unsure here account is External Link/Members Only

Offline ralhar

hey she looks really sexy. now that I have seen this innocent post requesting information I am going to go see her.

mrhappypants

hey she looks really sexy. now that I have seen this innocent post requesting information I am going to go see her.

:sarcastic:

Offline ralhar

I just hope its the same girl when I get there... for example, if after reading this innocent post requesting information, I go all the way down there but it turns out to be a fat middle aged chinese women who is working, I guess I will just stay and spend my money anyway (sigh)

Offline BillGoldberg

Me too!!!
I'm convinced

Fancy an MMF Ralhar ?
And of course we'll pay extra and treat her well as she looks like a gem/elite courtesan /for the discerning gentleman like us

Her pictures are clearly genuine too
Oh look!!
Is that a real unicorn under the bed??!!

:drinks:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:19:00 pm by BillGoldberg »

Bud$

When oh when will these Japanese/Korean/Chinese sites give up trying this stuff - the bait and switch. It beggars belief that anyone would try it on here with a load of hardened, cynical punters. It's a bit like John MacDonald on the Marr show this morning telling everyone that nationalising the railways won't cost anything. Who are they trying to kid?

Offline ralhar

meanwhile, somewhere in kings cross a mega sexy japanese hooker sits there waiting for the phone to ring...

Offline stayer

Isn't this the second time that a WG with a stolen picture of this Chinese girl been touted?

Offline Sinz

Unblurred face pics

Hidden Image/Members Only

Intel: All the pics are stolen from a Chinese e-commerce website selling garments

Don't waste your time, better to avoid
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:18:58 am by Sinz »