Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG BABYGIRL - sort of B&S with a difference - switched to a stunning bird  (Read 6021 times)

spiderwebber

Well, this was Mind Blowing! Jeez!

Cut a long story short, I wanted to have just one more punt, just one more - I had my favourite type of woman in mind: flawless olive skin, sexy figure - size 8-10 with a big sexy firm arse, beautifully done silicon fake tits, nice hair (blonde or brunette)  loads of make up, fake lashes, pedicure, manicured, sexy feet - the works. Brazilian girls tend to tick these boxes, and I have had my eye on one - bit the bullet this evening and called.

External Link/Members Only

YOUNG BABYGIRL - and fuck me she looks lush! fantastic body, gorgeous big arse, superb tits and sexy pretty face to go with it.
The phone was answered by a pleasant Brazilian sounding girl, I confirmed services - I was asked which girl, and had to try a few times to get the girl to understand which she didn't and passed me to another Brazilian sounding woman with better English - She confirmed the girl and services - OWO, DFK, CIM, foot fetish and maybe some watersports.  I was told that everything is included for £120 p/ excluding Anal - no big deal, as I was tempted to drill that ass - but doggy style in the minge is good by me (haven't done or been tempted by anal in years).

Drove over to a nice apartment block in Stratford - on the Leyton Stratford borders E15 - Windmill Rd.

Parked up, and went outside the block, and called. The girl answered and told me the flat number which I rang and made my way up to a high floor (it's in between 4 and 6)
The whole flat is nice, and I was let in to the flat by a gorgeous girl, this girl was not the one in the photo - but gorgeous ninetheless - in fact she was better: Brazilian with olive skin, European features, with dark come to bed eyes, beautifully done eye brows, lashes and make up - luscious full lips - with a size 8 figure, a fantastic firm big arse (not as big as one in pic) with a proper 2 finger STG (straight through gusset) gap in between her thighs - FIT - and her tits, ahhhh those breasts - perfect D cups - perrrrfect - and they were silicon! Yeahhh baby!!! ticked every box, and this was a bait and switch made in heaven - the girl was fucking sexy and so miscieviously friendly!
She ushered me into a room, then gave me a kiss and a hug! And asked what I would like.
I asked about the girl in blue with the big arse - she told me she is no longer here and the profile hasn't been changed - and said she has a dark haired friend here too - I said I don;t give a shit, and frankly am gobsmacked that I went to see one girl and was met by one much better!
This girl, beautiful!
I said, an hour and told her which services. funds released, and she came back in her silk shift.
She then pushed me onto the bed, and twirled around - then began to strip and dance (to some music she put on) she gave me a lap dance - I almost shot my load there and then - she stripped slowly to reveal a perfect figure, a silky black bra and panties - she ground my lap- french kissed me deeply, and aske dme to tocuh her and feel her - which I did - I was ecstatic as this was such a fantastic surprise! I was gasping, telling her she was The Best - and didn;t she know it!
She started taking my clothes off - starting with my top, baselayer, then jeans (boots already kicked of) and man, she ground me, had me worshipping her kissing licking her midriff, and thighs, pushing her (panties still on) fanny against my face - and she smelled like heaven!
She then undid her bra and her tits revealed themselves in all their glory - manifested themselves like treasure - fucking perrrfect tits - and no scars at all - perfectly done silicons as I've ever seen - and I ahd to ask her if they were real - she said No baby, done in Brazil. She has an amazing figure, with a tasteful tattoo over her right shoulder arm and shoulder blade, and a few more dotted around - sexy as heck!

Anyway I'm waffling on a bit too much - I'll cut a long story short and tell you that she gave me a wet deep throated blowjob, kissed me all over, had me in ecstasy - MDMA? Who fucking needs it?
sat on my face, followed by 69, followed by me eating her out - kissing her beautiful pussy lips and clean neat muff - worshipping her feet  -(and yes, she knows how to use them) she gave me some more head and then slipped a rubber on and mounted me - and she started grinding me, gyrating like a cobra, all the while staring at me with those eyes, reaching down and kssing me passioantely - I was about to cum - and she told me not to - pulled out and said easy baby - lots of time left - she told me she wants to cum together with me - so we shifted positions, and she wrapped herself around me - arms and legs,we lay on our sides, and gyrated together, slowly makig love - almost - and kissing, she was nipping me, my neck, my nips, and all i could feel was her body - every inch of it - and those breasts!

Anyway, she started heating up, and then after a while of shifting around, getting upright - changing positions, she then got onto her front, put her legs together and asked me to lie right on top of her and put myself inside - fuck me! Wow! she was clenching and unclenching her butt cheeks as I slid in and out - fucking amazing sex! and needless to say she orgasmed and so did I - fantastic!

This was followed by her cleaning me, up and some chat, and kisses, she turned me over and started massaging me, while we were chatting laughing and joking together. She was sat on top of my arse, and all I could feel was her pussy and thighs - fucking made me stand up like a homo erectus - she turned me around and sucked me off again, then started with baby oil giving me a hand job - smooth and slow and sexually massaged my bollocks and nob - all the while snogging me, and playing with me - she then shifted position and I started kissing her breasts, her legs, and she stuck her foot in my mouth which made me shoot my load again and lay back dead - she cracked up laughing and for some reason both of us were in fits of laughter.
We then lay down (after she cleaned me up again) - and more chat with her in my arms in such a sensual way - what a fantastic chick - who'd have thought this was a paid for hooker?
She asked me if I had an iPhone charger - I said I had one in the car - then the chat lead onto her job, the day so far, and she was going to order a cab soon to get home, but her phone was dead so couldn't order the Uber cab she usually does - I offered to take her home and she asked me how much - I said Free - she said no that cannot be, as I'm a nice guy, have my own job/home etc quite far from where she wants to go - but I assured her it wasn't a problem - it's easier for me to get home from Paddington anyway, so  Cut a long story short,  I ended up dropping her to her friends hotel room in sussex gardens! And she was fantastic all the way there - chatting away - and when there she gave me a prolonged kiss and put £40 in my hands - I refused to take it - a tiff ensued and she was insisting I take it, I told her I'd just done her a favour because she's beautiful and i like her - she would have none of it and nor would I - I ended up accepting £20 - she then gave me her number and asked me to call her - as friends rather than as a customer.
We styled it out when I dropped her, she told me she wasn't allowed to have any contact with clients, so I waited in my car for her to finish - when she came out I drove round the corner and she got in.

And you know what, I know her name and have her number (she said she is going Brazil on Sunday for 5 weeks and when she returns she will be Independent) but I have no idea what her profile or working name is, so all I have is the profile I called up.
So if you call that number, ask who is working - two Brazilian girls - one is brunette and 21, and my girl here is blonde and 27 - she did say she will be working from 2pm tomorrow
wow! Finsihed off with a proper bang! My lasting images range from her revealing herself, us wrapped aorund each other - and her beautiful face and come to bed eyes turning to look at me as she was speaking to me on our journey... WOW!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:16:26 am by spiderwebber »

Offline Bigus Dickus

So it's not you last punt then?

:lol:

Good review. She sounds like fun. Shame she's off soon!

vt

Nice one...when Brazilians really put out in this job they can be mindblowingly sexy!  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review spider, its given me the horn, on the lookout for fun today now....

Offline Steely Dan

Helpful review.  Thanks.

One for me to totally avoid.  Because you never know what  might turn up when you open the door.  If this profile is working as bait, whatever low life is running it will have a succession of girls that will be there.  No reason to update it if it is working for him/her.  A shame that punters give B&S types money - it means they wont stop it.

Online hendrix

Helpful review.  Thanks.

One for me to totally avoid.  Because you never know what  might turn up when you open the door.  If this profile is working as bait, whatever low life is running it will have a succession of girls that will be there.  No reason to update it if it is working for him/her.  A shame that punters give B&S types money - it means they wont stop it.

Agreed.

Offline smiths

Helpful review.  Thanks.

Indeed, this was what I was talking about the other day on a thread on the main board, punters prepared to not only punt with those they know have bait and switched them but doing a positive review on the switch, rewarding known lying low lifes. :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

Helpful review.  Thanks.

100% agree Steely Dan. Spiderwebber got away with a good one on this occasion, but all too often us punters have been switched to another WG who is either not as stunning, or doesn't offer all of the services on the profile, or worst case scenario both.
If it turns out to be true that this Brazillian stunner does come back as an Indie, and Spiderwebber is able to track her down and post a link on here? That "May" be a different story ? But I won't hold my breathe.

She obviously sounds Gorgeous, and I thank Spiderwebber for his Review

spiderwebber

I think it's hypocritical to come out with principles in a situation like this.
One must take the opportunity presented - I'd be a fool to walk if the girl I meet in the flat - not being the one I went for, was better looking, sexier, and met me with all the positive vibes, flirtation and attractiveness I want - and to confirm service and price.
For all I know, the brunette was the other girl in the flat - and she was busy whether she was or wasn't that girl in any case - however, I was blown away by this beauty.

I always walk IF the vibes are shit, girl is shit, services aren't what I want - or combinations of all three.
If I walk into a walk up or brothel and am met with girls I've never seen before - I will take my pick IF I find one who ticks boxes.
And if I walk into a flat to meet a 8/10 girl and am met with 9/10 why the fucking hell would I be a complete cock wand walk?

Sure, walk if the B&S isn;t up to scratch - but was this an actual B&S in the classic sense? Why would they bait me with an inferior girl and switch to a superior one?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sure, walk if the B&S isn;t up to scratch - but was this an actual B&S in the classic sense? Why would they bait me with an inferior girl and switch to a superior one?

BAIT AND SWITCH IS BAIT AND SWITCH ------------- WHAT PART OF THAT IS FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND.   :dash:

You may have been lucky this time but the bottom line is that you can't trust this profile.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

spiderwebber

BAIT AND SWITCH IS BAIT AND SWITCH ------------- WHAT PART OF THAT IS FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND.   :dash:

You may have been lucky this time but the bottom line is that you can't trust this profile.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Well I can trust it, I've been there, and one is usually baited with something better than one gets - in the classic sense, so if one gets something better than the bait then it's not a classic B&S - it's a fuck up profile.
This is a Review - no one is forcing you to go and have a go, I don't give a toss one way or another, just reviewing my experience, whether bait and switch, or jack and jill, tom and jerry or arse to mouth - it's a review
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:14:35 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well I can trust it, I've been there, and one is usually baited with something better than one gets - in the classic sense, so if one gets something better than the bait then it's not a classic B&S - it's a fuck up profile.
This is a Review - no one is forcing you to go and have a go, I don't give a toss one way or another, just reviewing my experience, whether bait and switch, or jack and jill, tom and jerry or arse to mouth - it's a review

You just don't get it do you.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

If I book Sally with the tiny tits I don't want Ruby with the massive tits -------------- that establishment can't be trusted and you are giving them free publicity.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

spiderwebber

You just don't get it do you.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

If I book Sally with the tiny tits I don't want Ruby with the massive tits -------------- that establishment can't be trusted and you are giving them free publicity.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You taking me for a fool? Or just trying to be clever?
It's a fucking REVIEW - I'm not promoting squat - And I don't give a flying fuck what you like or don't - I booked a big fake titted Brazilian, and I got a big fake titted Brazilian who was better looking (to me) than the one I first saw - she's not my fucking wife, or personal friend that I really give a fucking bollocks whether she's there or not - it's a Punt, an hour of fucking with a prostitute who I don't know from Adam - if I get a better looking one, then yay all fucking day!

No one is forcing you nor anyone else to go round there, fuck sake, go bang your head elsewhere

James999

Well I can trust it, I've been there, and one is usually baited with something better than one gets

If the girl was that good why would they have to "Bait and Switch" and the fact they do it just confirms they can't be trusted and you have no idea what the girl will look like, so the profile / pics are worthless.

James999

You taking me for a fool?

You are starting to act like one, you had a good time, that's great, but the fact they are baiting and switching bad form, just because you had a good time it doesn't make bait and switch right, it just means you were lucky which is great, but arguing they are ok is stupid.

Offline tantric talents

Err no I'm sorry, I paid for coach and that's what I want.
I do not want an upgrade to business or first class with a comfy bed, free vintage champagne and gourmet food!!!!!

C'mon guys give him a break. B & S is about being screwed over with something inferior to what you believe you may have booked.

Sure the principle is one thing. The reality is another. I see nothing wrong with the OP staying - at his choice - and reporting his overall experience as a positive one here.
Surely the main point of our forum is to impart information
It's not about dogmatism surely? :hi:

spiderwebber

You are starting to act like one, you had a good time, that's great, but the fact they are baiting and switching bad form, just because you had a good time it doesn't make bait and switch right, it just means you were lucky which is great, but arguing they are ok is stupid.

You are a fucking moron - I did not and have not ever said B&S is right, it is not and never has been - I posted a review, and it's up to each individual to judge whether it is worth visiting or not - it's not my dad's establishment, that I'd want to promote or defend it, I posted a fucking Review of my experience - nothing more, nothing less - if you find that difficult to work out, it means you need to go away for a while and after some meditation and contemplation retract this slanderous accusation or just fuck off and don't communicate with me.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:42:33 pm by spiderwebber »

spiderwebber

I do not want an upgrade to business or first class with a comfy bed, free vintage champagne and gourmet food!!!!!

C'mon guys give him a break. B & S is about being screwed over with something inferior to what you believe you may have booked.

Sure the principle is one thing. The reality is another. I see nothing wrong with the OP staying - at his choice - and reporting his overall experience as a positive one here.

Thank you, well put, some reason and rationality for a change on this thread!

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's a fucking REVIEW - I'm not promoting squat - And I don't give a flying fuck what you like or don't - I booked a big fake titted Brazilian, and I got a big fake titted Brazilian who was better looking (to me) than the one I first saw.

Well the fucking profile says --------------------- Portuguese   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

James999

You are a fucking moron -

jeez you have some anger issues there, breath slow and deep and let some oxygene get to your brain  :music:

spiderwebber

jeez you have some anger issues there, breath slow and deep and let some oxygene get to your brain  :music:
Anger issues? no, it means you have some cognitive issues.

spiderwebber

Well the fucking profile says --------------------- Portuguese   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Well fuck off and complain to Ofcom, or the Ombudsman, or call em up and argue with Leroy, Sergei or Steve or whoever the Pimp is in that place.

James999

Anger issues?

Yes, why are you getting so upset about a bait and switch pro$$ie  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, why are you getting so upset about a bait and switch pro$$ie  :sarcastic:

Just noticed  --------------------- 11 of his 23 reviews are negative, maybe he should find a less stressful hobby.    :sarcastic:

Offline tantric talents

I have come across "Brazilian" girls like this before Jimmy .
Any Brazilian that has at least one Portuguese parent or grandparent is eligible to obtain Portuguese citizenship. 5 million Brazilians fall under this category.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:57:00 pm by tantric talents »

Offline smiths

One must take the opportunity presented - I'd be a fool to walk if the girl I meet in the flat - not being the one I went for, was better looking, sexier, and met me with all the positive vibes, flirtation and attractiveness I want - and to confirm service and price.
For all I know, the brunette was the other girl in the flat - and she was busy whether she was or wasn't that girl in any case - however, I was blown away by this beauty.

I always walk IF the vibes are shit, girl is shit, services aren't what I want - or combinations of all three.
If I walk into a walk up or brothel and am met with girls I've never seen before - I will take my pick IF I find one who ticks boxes.
And if I walk into a flat to meet a 8/10 girl and am met with 9/10 why the fucking hell would I be a complete cock wand walk?

I would and have walked when I knew I had been switched but the switch was attractive, her being attractive cant overcome the fact she is a low life in my view and I don't want anything to do with low lifes let alone give them my cash. Obviously what you do is up to you but punters on here have every right to express their views on B&S as they wish just as you have every right to express yours.

My long held view is by punting with WGs you know have bait and switched you  just encourages them to continue to do it whereas UKP is here to help punters avoid low lifes who are prepared to do this. On the planet I punt on a known bait and switch cant result in a positive review however attractive and/or good the service received was, you clearly disagree and its your right to give this WG a positive review.

Offline G.Raff

Give the man a break, he posted a review which is an account of his experience. He clearly stated that it was a B&S, and is not telling any of us to go there.
I for one will not go, and I suspect many others won't, but that doesn't take away from his positive experience which he accurately reported here.
This is what a review is all about. it's a personal subjective account of the experience. Readers can make their own opinion.

ramrodronnie

Blimey. I wished I'd said nothing now. Spider All I said was, generally B&S doesn't often work out in the punters favour. On this occasion, as it turned out, you were lucky and got yourself a babe.

This sort of thing is often debated on threads, and the general consensus is that B&S shouldn't generally be tolerated.
I'm sure that if any other punter had have been in your shoes, and was confronted (baited) with this babe instead of the one you booked, we all would have jumped at the chance to fuck the arse off her.

But the reality is this doesn't often happen. On this occasion you were a lucky lucky boy, so good luck to you, you got baited, and ended up with an absolute babe.

Offline smiths

Blimey. I wished I'd said nothing now. Spider All I said was, generally B&S doesn't often work out in the punters favour. On this occasion, as it turned out, you were lucky and got yourself a babe.

This sort of thing is often debated on threads, and the general consensus is that B&S shouldn't generally be tolerated.
I'm sure that if any other punter had have been in your shoes, and was confronted (baited) with this babe instead of the one you booked, we all would have jumped at the chance to fuck the arse off her.

But the reality is this doesn't often happen. On this occasion you were a lucky lucky boy, so good luck to you, you got baited, and ended up with an absolute babe.

You obviously didn't read my post above as I posted I haven't and wouldn't punt with a WG who I knew as a B&S as her being a low life liar ensures I walk. For me its a principle.

ramrodronnie

You obviously didn't read my post above as I posted I haven't and wouldn't punt with a WG who I knew as a B&S as her being a low life liar ensures I walk. For me its a principle.

I apologise for getting your profile name wrong smiths.

ramrodronnie

But the reality is, this doesn't often happen. On this occasion you were a lucky lucky boy, so good luck to you, you got baited, and ended up with an absolute babe.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I see the "gentleman" has been banned.     :(

Just for the record this is what I would have done if I experienced bait and switch where the substitute was better ------- I would have gone ahead with the punt ------------- however I would NOT have given a positive review, I would have given a warning on here that the establishment can't be trusted.    :hi:

Bait and switch is wrong, pure and simple ----------- it is not a grey area.    :hi:

Online diddy

Just for the record this is what I would have done if I experienced bait and switch where the substitute was better ------- I would have gone ahead with the punt ------------- however I would NOT have given a positive review, I would have given a warning on here that the establishment can't be trusted.    :hi:

Bait and switch is wrong, pure and simple ----------- it is not a grey area.    :hi:
Fair point actually, I was finding this thread a bit twisted all round until you clarified you would have gone ahead as I was thinking as a cock-realist surely anyone in their right mind would have fucked her under the circumstances described...I do get the ethical B&S stance bit also (cant resist saying its a bit ironic debating ethics here though really innit  :D) and not perpetuating it so your compromise stance is about right in my eyes. Shame he got banned though, I liked his reviews personally..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:39:22 pm by diddy »

bristolqwerty

she then gave me her number and asked me to call her - as friends rather than as a customer.
:timeout: a little worrying..... :cry:..........will end in tears.

Yeboahsleftfoot

For what its worth, if I had a "positive" bait & switch I'd likely stay because cock would be in charge at that point, review it, certainly mention the b&s, report my experience but certainly not recommend the establishment/provider group

ramrodronnie

Agreed Jimmy.  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

To be fair I saw this coming.

A B&S is an automatic negative.  Its deceit towards punters, so by condoning it gives with a positive review gives credence to the actions of the WG, and possibly her pimp.

While the OP managed to have a good punt, the unavoidable truth cannot be escaped.

Offline Nagilum

Come on TT you know better than that.  I'm for you trying to douse the flames, but deep down we know its not acceptable.

Offline Nagilum

This is all I am going to say on the matter - from the Punting Wiki

Consensus of most UKP posters
Bait and Switch is very bad behaviour and should be discouraged. It is very unhelpful to give B&S people money, even when the switch is to an equally attractive girl. As long as punters give them money, they will keep doing it. If all punters walked when the girl booked is not there, the practice would die out. While clearly this is not going to happen in the short term, it is still the right thing to do.

Now I personally never want to see a punter on here saying B&S is acceptable, if you do I am going to scratch every review you have done and reject it.  That's how strongly I feel about it.

ramrodronnie

Bait and Switch is very bad behaviour and should be discouraged. It is very unhelpful to give B&S people money, even when the switch is to an equally attractive girl. As long as punters give them money, they will keep doing it. If all punters walked when the girl booked is not there, the practice would die out. While clearly this is not going to happen in the short term, it is still the right thing to do.

Now I personally never want to see a punter on here saying B&S is acceptable, if you do I am going to scratch every review you have done and reject it.  That's how strongly I feel about it.

Absolutely agreed Nagilum. And it should be hammered home about the rule regarding B&S. If any of us are Bait and Switched, even if we get what we feel is a better, more classy, prettier WG. And we have had a great time with her.
It Should Be Given A Negative Review, and pointed out clearly in the Review what is going on in the establishment.

Offline tantric talents

I agree. I have fortunately only been subjected to three B & S's. Two were reasonable looking but I decided to walk each time and move to plan B. POF.

Offline smiths

Fair point actually, I was finding this thread a bit twisted all round until you clarified you would have gone ahead as I was thinking as a cock-realist surely anyone in their right mind would have fucked her under the circumstances described...I do get the ethical B&S stance bit also (cant resist saying its a bit ironic debating ethics here though really innit  :D) and not perpetuating it so your compromise stance is about right in my eyes. Shame he got banned though, I liked his reviews personally..

I have a principle so wouldn't fuck such a low life, what I would do is walk and book a regular and fuck her instead.

Offline smiths

The Wiki advice is exactly the stance I take yet even on this thread some are questioning it, just shows that if on UKP some are questioning it how many punters not on UKP would punt with these low lifes.

Offline Nagilum

The Wiki advice is exactly the stance I take yet even on this thread some are questioning it, just shows that if on UKP some are questioning it how many punters not on UKP would punt with these low lifes.

I worry, I really do because they are fuelling the behaviour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The problem is quite simply this ------------ an erect penis does not have a conscience.    :hi:

Offline smiths

The problem is quite simply this ------------ an erect penis does not have a conscience.    :hi:

Some of us no longer think with our dicks and have plan B options available redcab so don't need to punt with WGs we know have bait and switched us. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Steely Dan

Personally I am not asking for perfect behaviour.  I am totally against drink driving but I did it once.  Go on, call my a hypocrite, I can take it.  I am still against drink driving.  I might do it again some day.  I am a shit.

But if I were the chair of the anti-DD club, and I drove drunk daily, THAT would make me a total cunt. I am not and I wont.

So I am totally against B&S.  Will never support it.  My last punt was B&S and I walked.  But had she been ultra hot would I have stayed?  Perhaps.  But the fact that I am no Mother Teresa does not change my position.  So no criticism of JRC from me.

But I wont book a B&S expert again.  For selfish reasons. Never know what I will get. Plenty of Fish.

TheMaster

Think some of these guys have a hard on for you spidey!

ramrodronnie

This has been a fear for me for as long as I can remember Nagilum. These brainless morons just think with their dicks, and fuel this behaviour from the WGs, and their pimps.
The problem is, how do we deal with it? Especially if they're not members of this forum.

vw

My long held view is by punting with WGs you know have bait and switched you  just encourages them to continue to do it whereas UKP is here to help punters avoid low lifes who are prepared to do this. On the planet I punt on a known bait and switch cant result in a positive review however attractive and/or good the service received was, you clearly disagree and its your right to give this WG a positive review.

Some people have done the bait a negative and the switch positive, anyway the content of reviews is far more important to me than an arbitrary grade IMHO.