Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u, second visit proves first was no fluke  (Read 664 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just got back from the second visit to see Adele in a week. This had more to do with coincidences with business meetings than an attack of eas, but I am glad it worked out like it did. This time I thought I would go for the geisha treatment as a contrast to the pse I had last time (although she said early on that she wanted me to cum on the mirror so she could lick it off!).
She looked absolutely stunning when I walked in. Black clingy outfit, hair up and heavy eye make up. On the way to the bedroom she showed me that she had run us a bath for later.
I'm not going to do a blow by blow account this time, needless to say it was a fantastic performance that confirmed her consistent service. What I will say is that it was one of the most intense endings I have experienced. She was riding me cowgirl, and I soon knew the mirror would have to wait until next time. Almost there and she suddenly slowed right down and I experienced the most incredible contractions. She had cum first and had to slow down to recover, but the spasms in her body were enough to take me over the edge. I was the proverbial gibbering wreck.
She asked if I wanted round 2!! Which is unheard of, but she wanted to try.
Bath time with a glass of champers was very relaxing, especially when she had covered herself with oil and slid all over me. Back onto the bed for a massage and more oral, but try as she might there was to be no round 2. I was so far overtime I was embarrassed, but it wasn't an issue for Adele.
TB

Health and safety update. A bath mat is now provided and she will dry your feet as you get out of the bath. It was confirmed that the only accident was a slippage on the fire resistant sofa that involved window cleaning fluid.

Food note. There is an excellent Greek restaurant nearby if you fancy a pre or post punt repast. It's not the one painted green.

password02

Nice review - As you have stated she is def NOT a clock watcher!!!

Glad you managed to do all of this is the 1-2 hour slot Excellent.

Was hoping to see her tomorrow for a few hours but I am in another office in RG post code so N/A this week so had to postpone my afternoon session.

Will look to re book another week.

Thanks fro sharing her again with the members