Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shirley - Reading | Avoid like PLAGUE  (Read 1019 times)

Gent123

Hi guys, hope you had a good start for this year. I had many punts lately and even though I have not made any reviews, this particular punt I had to write a review.

Link is not available because she removed her AD this morning, but I have managed to get a screenshot of her AD in my email ( see attached ).

So where to begin, it`s been a while since I not went to any WG on vivastreet, but this one got my attention, she looked young, fit, pretty sexy.

Communication:

Via text only, and even in texts I barely could decipher what she was saying, at one point she confused me like shit saying that the "booking" can take place only at 3 AM ( and I was in Reading around 18:00 ).

Anyway got the postcode, grabbed a cab and went to the place, when I got there she kept me in the freaking cold for a good couple of minutes until she called me. I answered, she told me the house number and it was easy to find.

Arrival:

A skinny little girl, ugly, and her hair was in 3 colors I beleive; some pink, green, and grey !? fucking dissapointed when she was NOT the girl in pictures ( like it`s the first time that this happens with bitches from vivastreet  :dash: )
Anyway, went with it because I was not planning to stay more than 30 minutes.

The meeting:

She led me to the bedroom upstairs, the house was nice though. Got the paper sorted ( 60 for 30 minutes ), and she went down stairs which straight away told me that she has a PIMP and the house is shared, anyway I did not care.

When she came back, she straight away undressed, sitting on the bed ( what the fuck  :timeout: ), so I tried to make a little conversation while I was undressing because it was too akward... but no chance, her english sucked as shit, and everything I said she replied with "yes".  :(

On we go, went next to her in the bed and I asked about kissing ( to turn me on, because my dick would not get hard seeing her body ), and she said kissing is 10 Pounds extra. LOL, I never, ever got charged for kissing a WG, so I opted out and said not thanks.

She grabbed my dick in a weird way and started wanking it to get it hard ( and all the time she was looking at me in a really ugly way, like she was upset/angry that she has to do this ), once the fella got a little hard, just a little, she went for the condoms. She gave me the condom to put it on ( lol ), which I did, and after that she gave me another one ( WHAT THE SHIT ), so yes it`s the first time in my freaking like that a WG made me put 2 condoms on my cock.

She then asked me "what position you would like?", and I said anything....... just to get on with this crap, so she choose mish ( when I started penetrating her, I though she is going to break in pieces because she was so skinny and small, like she was a little cat, LOL ).

Anyway I "forced" myself into finish really quickly to end this horrible shit, and after I ended she threw me 2 wet tissues to clean myself  :thumbsdown:

The end:

Whilst I was somehow putting on my clothes with a sour dissapointment in my head, dick and everything, I started again a little chat ( she dressed up in new clothes in like 30 seconds ).

She then told me she is Romanian, which made everything clear, bitches from that country are the worst bitches on the fucking planet. They just want money and nothing in exchange. ( I really don`t care if she is going to read this and know it was me )

I then went to exit the house, when the interesting thing happens, she saw someone outside the door and made a funny noise like she was amused. Outside was a tall guy waiting to get back into the house, I don`t know who that was, her pimp, her brother, her boyfriend, I really don`t give a FUCK, because it was akward as SHIT and I paid for a fucking service that was neither delivered as advertised neither the advertiser was the real person, so FUCK THAT.

End of story, wasted 60 quid on nothing, saw a skinny ugly bitch.

Overall Experience:

- Not the girl in the pictures ( I don`t know how she got many selfies from that girl, but she is fucking FIT )
- Services not as described
- Time waster and "extra" payment scammer
- She made me use 2 condoms

Please guys, avoid VivaStreet and avoid Romanian girls, I know there are very pretty and everything, but I think from 20 Romanian girls, only 1 was a proper service provider which I could find.

Hidden Image/Members Only

P. Lonker

Like you stated, typical fucking Rom! Bad luck! :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

thanks for the review and the screen shot.
Bummer for you though.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:57:39 am by nigel4498 »

iWorshipHer

Shame she was such a bore, usually the ugly chicks put the extra effort in. I would of laughted her out the room for trying to double bag; stupid cow.

Offline berksboy

"WG made me put 2 condoms on my cock"

Thats a big no no as not safe ! The 2 condoms can rub together and split.