Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for a decent women in basingstoke  (Read 3394 times)

shavednsmooth

Hi, visiting basingstoke and looking for a decent women.. anybody recommend>>??

shavednsmooth

someone told me annra.. but cant find her.. any review ?

Offline nigel4498

Do a AW search, 5 miles of RG21 post code.
Should throw up a wide selection.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:45:30 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Stiltskin

Try Emily by the train station. She's a Polish stunner with a Towie accent. She must have been in the UK a few years.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Larios

I'm in the area and Nigel mentioned this young lady a while back:

External Link/Members Only

Have you seen her recently Nigel? She had mixed reviews and I was dithering a bit. I like the look of her based on your review though.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:28:46 am by Larios »

Offline nigel4498

Not seen her again but if I Was in Basingstoke  I would see her again as I had a good punt with her.
Jamboney seems to think his age might have been an issue at first, don't know how old he is but I was 63 when I saw her in March last year and it wasn't an issue, dare I saw we clicked and got on well.
Speybro's negative review did puzzle me as no FK or OWO. These were on the menu when I saw her so no idea why that happened.
See she is back from Poland as of yesterday.
Difficult one to call, understand your apprehension, a positive, a neutral and a negative is not a useful guide, in fact it indicates to me a declining service.
Up to you Larios whether you see her or not.
She is a friendly astute young woman with a cracking body and mixed reviews are of little use when deciding on a punt.
We all have different expectations and can review our experiences here though it doesn't seem to be much help to you this time.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:12:51 am by nigel4498 »

shavednsmooth

not into the polish girls, proper english lass is more for me, the language thing puts me off.. I will just have to search on AW and review later.

Offline Stiltskin

not into the polish girls, proper english lass is more for me, the language thing puts me off.. I will just have to search on AW and review later.

Language is not a problem with Emily, she even has an English accent.

shavednsmooth

Offline riskytimes

Offline Sgt Bilko

Annra disappeared many months ago - are you looking for similar i.e. Kay-Dream looks similar
What is your budget ??

herelonely

Used to live in Basingstoke and saw 4 girls

NaughtyEnglishRose - cute, good shag - link now gone though
Heavenlyholly (was in Newbury) - girl next door type, amazing BJ - link now gone though
Sexycat09 (Micheldever) - sexy irish girl, great GFE - link now gone though
Kellyofbasingstoke - frumpy and crap - link now gone though

So not much use I'm afraid.

Offline tictacs

I'd have to second the Emily recommendation, had a great punt last year. Didn't realise she'd started working in Basingstoke.

shavednsmooth

OK was annra any good? will try others

Offline Sgt Bilko

OK was annra any good? will try others
No didn’t get to see her, I emailed her during the short time her profile was up but she never replied or showed that she had logged on. If she’s the type that interests you then I can vouch for Lauren W, seen her quite a few times. She always gave me good time, great kisser, likes her nipples sucked, enjoys receiving oral. Very willing to please. She gives an excellent teasing handjob with gentle stroking using finger nails to enhance the sensation. Sex in all positions is good and doesn't hold anything back like some. Real VFM but not available every day as she has apart time job.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamboney

Jamboney seems to think his age might have been an issue at first, don't know how old he is but I was 63 when I saw her in March last year and it wasn't an issue, dare I saw we clicked and got on well.

I'm 28, but look a lot younger i.e regularly asked for ID when buying alcohol. I think she got pissed off because I couldn't get the door to her building open when I got there, which in hindsight is understandable. But in terms of looks i thought she was very attractive facially and has a great body and after a bit of talking about where she's from etc she warmed to me.

ownspecialway

sgt bilko i to have seen laurenw,but would not recommend her,over weight ,fat and bad smokers breath,she claims to be 34years old u can add at least 15 to that ,shes one to avoid

Offline nigel4498

Guessing she thought you were under 18 then.
I had trouble with the flat complex too but luckily someone was leaving and held the door open so I nipped straight in.
She does have a cracking body and seems we had a similar punt in the end.

Offline Victor7522

sgt bilko i to have seen laurenw,but would not recommend her,over weight ,fat and bad smokers breath,she claims to be 34years old u can add at least 15 to that ,shes one to avoid
I have to agree - exceptionally flabby with a multitude of stretch marks around the middle. The only time I've had to finish myself off with my eyes shut.

TONED

Yes saw anra few times . worth finding again. Big tits and very pleasing.. Can't find profile.

kamu

Yes saw anra few times . worth finding again. Big tits and very pleasing.. Can't find profile.

A member since July. 2 posts saying your hosting a sex party, 1 asking to share profile pics and now this one reviving an almost 2 year old thread... :unknown:

kamu

Back to school on monday is it...?

TONED

Been working away..why do I need to explain .. What's up.

TONED

Or done a lady u missed out on..