Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazmin Sexy Blondy - Romford. Risky or worth it?  (Read 390 times)

Offline Nosser2

I've copied and moved this to the London thread where it belongs! Apologies.

I have been in touch with Jazmin as I am going to be in Romford for the night in just under a fortnight. According to her likes list, she does OWO, FK and A levels, all for £80 per hour. She looks great in her pictures but I do have some alarm bells ringing. First of all, surprisingly cheap especially as she told me on the phone that all the likes on her list are included in the price of an hour booking.

Only two reviews on AW - although one of them just before Christmas from a guy who himself has half a dozen reviews and has the appearance of being a genuine punter.

She is shown as Romanian - seems half the WG's in that area are from Romania - which does make me a bit wary. I can find no reviews of her on here, good or bad.

Anyone know anything more about her - or just thinks I'm daft for giving her a try?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 09:28:19 pm by Nosser2 »

Offline Nosser2

Apologies - think I posted this on the wrong thread. didn't realise there was a London thread. You can tell I'm from further north!

I'll copy and paste it in the London thread.