Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saffron34GG - Portsmouth  (Read 4279 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Saffron
AGE 31 (Id say more late 30's/early 40's)
NATIONALITY British
PAID £150 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED FK | OWO | CIM | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Clean | Good GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT All contact was by call. Comms were good and easy to arrange a meet.

VENUE Easy to find her hotel. Plenty of parking. Usual hotel style room.

LOOKS 8/10 Good looking brunette. Opened the door and was wearing what i would call "sexy secretary" attire. Nice body and tits and would say the sizing on her profile is accurate. Nice shaved pussy.

SERVICE 9/10 Saffron delivered all services well. Was given her room number and she was waiting at the door. Once inside the paperwork was sorted and had a chat for a few min. She offered a massage to start so I agreed. It was more like gentle stroking and teasing than a massage but nice none the less. Then onto some OWO which was good before returning the favour. Pussy was nice and clean but her clit was a no go zone after she orgasmed (apparently she did but im not convinced). So on went the hat before some CG, Mish and doggie. Some more OWO after and a CIM finish.

VERDICT A good looking brunette girl providing a good service. Would possibly see again.

COMMENTS None
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:15:34 am by kamu »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review Kamu. Saffron's profile states that she has 34''GG Natural breasts, but they don't look like a natural pair of breasts for a woman in her, 'late 30's early 40's'. What were your thoughts?

Hidden Image/Members Only

kamu

Definitely natural although her pics maybe a bit dated?

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks Kamu.

kamu

What i will say though is if your a boobs man then now is possibly not the best time to see her as she will only let you play with 1 of them. (PM if you want more info).

Offline nigel4498

I saw Saffron about three years ago. She was working from a house in Bognor then.
Fantastic tits and had no trouble handling the both of them. :P

Offline agent47

No they are not fucking real :lol: if you look at the pictures in her gallery you can see the surgery scars around her areola. Thats one of many methods surgeons use they remove the whole areola area then insert the implant then stitch back up.

kamu

No they are not fucking real :lol: if you look at the pictures in her gallery you can see the surgery scars around her areola. Thats one of many methods surgeons use they remove the whole areola area then insert the implant then stitch back up.

Profile pics possibly not her... Still very nice none the less :)

Nigella66

Didn't like her... The boobs are 100 % enhanced and after taking the punt being a boob man I left feeling frustrated as she didn't like them being fondled... I did tell her that I was a boob man and her reply was "unlucky" she also said I wasn't to cum on them... "Unlucky" with wip off I got them and her hair.   :dancegirl:

Online webpunter

Didn't like her... The boobs are 100 % enhanced and after taking the punt being a boob man I left feeling frustrated as she didn't like them being fondled... I did tell her that I was a boob man and her reply was "unlucky" she also said I wasn't to cum on them... "Unlucky" with wip off I got them and her hair.   :dancegirl:
Not being able to shoot my bolt over the very assets that took me there in the 1st place really fucks me off
Great aim.  Two targets - bang bang - two hits :thumbsup:   Means she'll have had to wash her hair or do something with it  :lol:
I did ponder many years ago when 1st on AW.  The pics ain't changed one bit.  Always a no-no for me

Offline agent47

:D nice shooting. Her likes state Facials uh? so she's happy for you to spray her face down but not her tits  :dash: in my experience girls that don't like facials have always been more then happy to let you fire ropes over there tits? 

Offline nigel4498

When I saw three years ago she was happy to let my spunk on her tits, she actually gave me a real sloppy hand job and tit wank and the load went over then both.
I guess they change their likes over the years for some reason or other.

Oralone

When I saw her five years ago in Bracknell she tried to convince me that she had actually had a breast reduction - the girl was having a giraffe then, and certainly is now.
Tits like rock cakes!

Online Murray Mint

I saw Saffron when she worked in Bracknell over 6 years ago. She was '28' then, so clearly ages very slowly, and the photos on her profile now were exactly the same as the ones in 2010. And, yes, those breasts are not real!

Having said that, she was very pleasant and I had a good time - twice as I recall - and that's what counts.

kamu

And, yes, those breasts are not real!

Im starting to wonder of she's had her implants removed as if they were fake they were the funniest looking and feeling fake knockers ive ever seen...

pompeylad1

KenniLingus

I saw her a rew years back (maybe 4-5 years). She was working in Bracknell then. Definitely fake boobies then, but ok fakes.

She was blond at the time too.

Oh I think she was 27 then too, but she does have a time machine!

TheCape

So she's brunette, nearer 40 and has fake tits. Her profile doesn't really a give an accurate idea of what to expect does it???

KenniLingus

Do any of them. Having said that she is pleasant and hot with a filthy mind. I would go back.

TheCape

Do any of them. Having said that she is pleasant and hot with a filthy mind. I would go back.

What age would you say Kenni?  False tits don't bother me and if the photos are fairly representative of her figure then I would be tempted. I do like a filthy mind!

KenniLingus

Having looked at her profile I would say 30-35 is reasonable assumption.

External Link/Members Only

I think this picture shows scaring around the nipple suggesting implants.

pompeylad1

I'm still debating to see Saffron especially now she has a January sale.  Has anyone seen Saffron recently, is she allowing you to play, touch, suck her impressive boobs?  OR are they still off limits? 

Also does Saffron like a long hard session?

Many thanks.

Offline nigel4498

I'm still debating to see Saffron especially now she has a January sale.  Has anyone seen Saffron recently, is she allowing you to play, touch, suck her impressive boobs?  OR are they still off limits? 

Also does Saffron like a long hard session?

When I saw her a few years back she was a good fuck and took a good pounding in various positions.
Really good at CG.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:57:32 am by nigel4498 »