Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tempted by this Girl........ Reading  (Read 3463 times)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Ive been tempted by this profile for 'Nisha' number of times over the last year, and wondered if anyone had the pleasure (or otherwise) ?

External Link/Members Only

bighands

Really?  No feedbacks & member since 2010. No face pics. You are easily tempted.     

Bracknell 67

I saw her once a year or so ago.  Works from the same dump as Stella and Katy opposite Palmer Park (I think Katy has retired as she's not logged on since May - shame as she was my regular  :(  ).  Nisha has a decent body and was pretty full on in that after quickly undressing and lying down she almost attacked me!  In one swift practiced movement she put one of my legs over her shoulder as she started to give me OWO and at the same time put a rubber on her finger and had it up my arse within what appeared to be seconds.  She disn't ask, she just did it!  Her oral technique was pretty good but as she wanted anothr £20 for CIM it was on with the rubber and sex in 3 positions - all in about 15 minutes.  Finished off with a back rub.  Because I was seeing Katy on a weekly basis and more recently Stella I've not been inclined to go back and see Nisha.  In summary, she's worth a £60 quick punt in my view.

As for feedback, for some reason none of the 3 girls that I've seen there accept bookings or are bothered with feedback.  Stella has good feedback comments and Katy mixed comments.  And be prepared to see a guy sat in the front room and make sure you go to the loo/get showered before you go there - the downstairs bathroom is heaving and should be considered for emergencies only  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:23:31 am by Bracknell 67 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

I saw her once a year or so ago.  Works from the same dump as Stella and Katy opposite Palmer Park (I think Katy has retired as she's not logged on since May - shame as she was my regular  :(  ).  Nisha has a decent body and was pretty full on in that after quickly undressing and lying down she almost attacked me!  In one swift practiced movement she put one of my legs over her shoulder as she started to give me OWO and at the same time put a rubber on her finger and had it up my arse within what appeared to be seconds.  She disn't ask, she just did it!  Her oral technique was pretty good but as she wanted anothr £20 for CIM it was on with the rubber and sex in 3 positions - all in about 15 minutes.  Finished off with a back rub.  Because I was seeing Katy on a weekly basis and more recently Stella I've not been inclined to go back and see Nisha.  In summary, she's worth a £60 quick punt in my view.

As for feedback, for some reason none of the 3 girls that I've seen there accept bookings or are bothered with feedback.  Stella has good feedback comments and Katy mixed comments.  And be prepared to see a guy sat in the front room and make sure you go to the loo/get showered before you go there - the downstairs bathroom is heaving and should be considered for emergencies only  :scare:

I did wonder if this was the same MO as Stella.
(East Reading, No Ratings, similar profile, member for a while etc....)

I too have seen Stella a couple of times at the 'dump' and the Guy has been there....in fairness, the room is okay isn't it?, he doesn't bother you and Stella is pretty, fit and responsive. I have had a great time with her both times....... :wacko:
Thanks for confirming.

Offline happy as larry

No sign of that guy when i saw stella a cpl of months ago, my aunty used to live a few doors further up that rd, it made me chuckle to go for a shag in that road instead of a cup of tea, you are right her room is sort of ok but house is minging, it does put me off a bit

Offline berksboy

I have sat in the front room with that guy when waiting to punt  he is one fat bloke not sure what he gets out of the set up but the thought of him shaging the lovely Stella , well  :scare:

Bracknell 67

I too have seen Stella a couple of times at the 'dump' and the Guy has been there....in fairness, the room is okay isn't it?, he doesn't bother you and Stella is pretty, fit and responsive. I have had a great time with her both times....... :wacko:

Yes, in all fairness the room is okay.  I've seen Stella three times; the first time was really good, so I went back a week later and the meet was even better; the third time the day before she went on holiday was absolutely brilliant  :wacko:

No sign of that guy when i saw stella a cpl of months ago, my aunty used to live a few doors further up that rd, it made me chuckle to go for a shag in that road instead of a cup of tea, you are right her room is sort of ok but house is minging, it does put me off a bit

If the door is closed as you go in then you wouldn't know he's there.  Though the place is minging I had a real soft spot for Katy, we got on really well (accepting that I was just another punter), she delivered a great service and I saw her 20 plus times over the three years she worked there.  I've also seen Stella there three times and Nisha once and in all that time I saw the guy on about 15 occasions; just sitting there on his laptop without even looking up so it never bothered me.

Bracknell 67

I have sat in the front room with that guy when waiting to punt  he is one fat bloke not sure what he gets out of the set up but the thought of him shaging the lovely Stella , well  :scare:

My thoughts exactly!! He's one lucky guy sat there with the likes of Stella and Katy all day in their skimpies - there must be some sort of 'arrangement' .....

Offline rubric

Looks like there's a bit of profile recycling going on:

External Link/Members Only

Now features a Czech girl called Anna. Either someone connected with Stella working from the same place, or more a sold profile

Offline Gustav Klimt

It is Stella. I've seen her a few times. She told me she had to change her profile because of an obsessive punter. She is also on Viva Street now.

Offline tictacs

Wondered what had become of Stella. Have had Anna on my hotlist a while but did not realise it was her!