Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin.hot - Wandsworth  (Read 1573 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5355790) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
3 review(s) for Sophia.amazing (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by peter purves]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £60

Comms: All by text, swift replies. 1 hour notice.

Location: Private flat just off the main road. A few years back I'd punted a Mexican girl at this flat, saw Maylin and always promised myself a return visit to see her. Finally got around to it. Just her and male security at the flat this time around

Maylin: Pictures unmistakenly her. Had to chill for a bit in a room with the security guy while she got ready but it was all very relaxed.

Eventually she was ready and was greeted by her wearing a nice matching lingerie set and smelling fresh. On with the punt..

OW - superior technique, plenty of ball licking and sucking, possibly one girl who paying the extra for OWO would be worth it. Usual array of positions where I would describe her more of a GFE. Never hurried, finished, clean-up, two cheek kisses as out the door.

Would visit again for a 1 hr booking to test out her massage skills (as she claimed to be a qualified masseuse) and perhaps her OWO but her location is a trek for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 05:44:29 pm by kefcseries »

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review.

I have always liked the look of this one...
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LLPunting

Dammit Kef!

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Just like the speakers I keep considering this lass and then never buying the experience.  If she's still about in a week or so, I may have to see how she rates vs the parlour girls she resembles.

Is it +10 or 20 for OWO?

Offline kefcseries

Just like the speakers I keep considering this lass and then never buying the experience.  If she's still about in a week or so, I may have to see how she rates vs the parlour girls she resembles.

Do it, had mine for years and still going strong  :thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure she started out as a parlour girl on the "ibizaefui" circuit

Is it +10 or 20 for OWO?

I believe it's £20 for OWO