Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sleeping the night before a punt  (Read 1104 times)

tallguy74

Is hard, its kind of like being a kid again at Christmas.

Offline cueball

Yes, I'm the same, I never sleep great the night before but always sleep like the dead on the night after ha ha

MrBridger

+1. The adrenaline rush just beforehand is incredible too. My first ever punt I had to climb four flights of stairs as the lift was out of order and I thought I was going to keel over with the combination of adrenaline and breathlessness. Had to stop for a minute or two just to get my heart rate down  :timeout:, otherwise I think she might have turned me away as a potential heart attack victim!

Offline smiths

I am an insomniac anyway so it makes no difference. :D

Toshiba

totally agree :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

When I first started it was like being a little boy on Christmas Eve. Now I don't think about it too much and it doesn't bother me. I always have butterflies when driving to work on the morning, but come the punting hour I'm usually very calm, even when meeting a new girl. When I first started I was as nervous as hell

tcm

Offline Sonny Crockett

I was totally restless the night before my first ever punt.... I couldn't sleep that day as I was nervous and not sure what to expect, while at the same time looking forward to having sex with a WG for the first time!!!!!!

Tony Montana

I had an overnight planned for my birthday with a favourite but the day before I got a message saying she might not be able to make it and then no communication at all after that.  The night before I didn't get to sleep until about 3am and then had to get up at 6am to drive 200 miles to where I was meeting her.  I was so tired with the excitement and the uncertainty that I felt ill and she didn't turn up anyway.

JV547845

I'm restless if I've got an early morning punt at 9.30 or earlier.  But I found the slight lack of sleep didn't matter in the slightest, and they turned out to be some of my best punts.

Sureshot

Makes no difference to me at all.  if the punt is afterwork however, i find i cant concentrate in much else throughout the day.

Offline AgedCases

I have butterflies but for all the wrong reasons!

I seem to just worry about being ripped-off or disappointed or actually locating the vortex that is the WG's address.