Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where's the money gone ?  (Read 2204 times)

Robbybobby15

Hi guys , just wondering what you say if your missus asked about money, I currently have some in savings (not much ) it's mine but just worried if she asked where it's gone lol

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Tell her you spent it ejaculating sperm in to other punani, looking her straight in the eye with a beaming grin on your face.

She'll think you're joking.

Hyperchicken

Don't let her know how much you have in the first place.

Robbybobby15

I'm trying mate but it's kinda hard, just wonder what others say if it comes up?

Hyperchicken

I'd imagine the best way is to be proactive and start sowing seeds before she finds out. Embellish the cost of certain purchases and maybe drop in a 'took a bit out of my savings to cover it' every now and again. If you're worried about her seeing specific large withdrawals then I guess you have to actually take the money out at the same time as dropping hints and store it somewhere.

Robbybobby15

Withdrawals arnt a prob as no joint account, but as we live together I can't say I've bought anything really.

Offline Ipunter

Just say, been running low on funds and had to dip into savings...

Offline maxxblue

Hi guys , just wondering what you say if your missus asked about money, I currently have some in savings (not much ) it's mine but just worried if she asked where it's gone lol

Don't touch your savings.

Only spend your disposable income on punting, otherwise it'll lead to problems.

Robbybobby15

It's not my savings , it's just money I have in my savings account it's literally £100 at the moment, just saving for a punt in July but my partner has a rough idea of how much I've got, but I did say I'm saving for an apple watch haha, which I kinda am

Offline RedKettle

you don't save for a punt in a bank account! You stash the cash somewhere that way you can skim money away in regular smaller amounts and it not be noticed.  If your stash is found then you were saving to buy her something.

Toby

1) Say you've got a gambling problem.
2) Do some DIY and exaggerate the costs.
3) Get something off Freecycle, and then say you bought it off Ebay.
4) Tell her to fuck off, it's your money (this may not go down well).
5) Stash it somewhere else in future.

Offline threechilliman

you don't save for a punt in a bank account! You stash the cash somewhere that way you can skim money away in regular smaller amounts and it not be noticed.  If your stash is found then you were saving to buy her something.

+1. Punting is a cash only business

tcm

Offline jackdaw

Yes, best plan for the future.

Maybe, best plan for now is to start expressing concern about some charitable issue. Then...one day...overcome by compassion you give all the money to charity.

carefree

It's piss easy, just syphon off a few quid here and there and hide it somewhere, my whore-funds as they stand are a healthy £470 :dance:

LL

Don't touch your savings.

Only spend your disposable income on punting, otherwise it'll lead to problems.
This is good advice in my opinion. I wouldn't touch my savings as I couldn't deal with the guilt factor of spending that on punting when it was originally intended for family stuff (house, car, holidays). I spend just my pocket money. And if that wasn't spent on prossies it would probably only be pissed up a wall in the backstreets of Soho :)

Robbybobby15

It's not savings it is mine I'm just putting it in my savings so I know how much I have, it's not for anything in particular.

Offline KentAde

It's piss easy, just syphon off a few quid here and there and hide it somewhere, my whore-funds as they stand are a healthy £470 :dance:

+1
That's the way I work....secretly set aside a set amount per month and slip the cash into supermarket cashbacks, etc....

sam1

I got no problem there. Self employed so she has not got a clue as to what money I have. None of her business as long as she has what she needs.

Offline Turtle1

DO NOT SPEND SAVINGS. this is not a dig, if you cant find the money within your general wage/bonus money then you really shouldnt punt it unless its for a special reason ect. Before you know it, it will all be gone.

Like you said you'll get it in the neck sooner or later. If worse comes to worse just say a friend of yours is in trouble with a drug dealer and you supidly kept lending him money as he promised to pay you back...though this may backfire

Robbybobby15

Ye, like I say it's not savings at all it's just where I'm keeping my xtra cash for my next punt.

Hyperchicken

But she knows it exists? Sounds like you need to change that.

Robbybobby15

She doesn't know exactly plus when I visit a wg is when she visits her family 300 miles away, I never see one while she is at home, so I can just say I went out with mates or had to fix something

Offline MDB72

While I am single I use cash exclusively for expenses. Couple of tyres for the car paid in cash, tank of diesel - it's amazing how much cash you need to use when you don't put things on cards. I would imagine any punter could syphon off enough for the habit. Any other half would be used to seeing a statement full of ATM withdrawals
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

While I am single I use cash exclusively for expenses. Couple of tyres for the car paid in cash, tank of diesel - it's amazing how much cash you need to use when you don't put things on cards. I would imagine any punter could syphon off enough for the habit. Any other half would be used to seeing a statement full of ATM withdrawals
you said it habit = muti punt = muti cost